Girls day out 2

Izumi's POV......

My mom was walking to the door and she yelled "katsuki!!"
I was confused, I didn't know anyone named katsuki. Or did I? I then had a flash back.

Flash back
I remember  back in preschool, I always played with someone. I don't remember but... it was a boy and he had blond spiky hair, red eyes, and he looked so innocent.
It was always after school, since he was older. His mom and my mom were best friends. Which makes us childhood friends.  We use to play at the park that was only 5 minute away from my house. We always played in the sand box, slide, and the swings.  Later when i was 8 and he was 12, i knew that i was in love with him... but he couldn't be mine and i Can't be his because he already had a girlfriend behind his mom's back. He told me not to tell any one.  When he told me about it, my heart broke into a million of Pieces. I was heart. After that i told my mom everything about him bulling me.. i know its silly and I should've told her from the start. But I didn't. She put me to a different school and I made friends there that were actually very nice. Since that, i never saw him or heard of him.

End of  flash back.

"Honey" i heard my mom call
"Yeah, mom" i said while still making pancakes.
"Today we are going to have a girls day out!!!" My mom yelled
I couldn't react much because I can't un-hear what my mother just said few minutes. 'Was he really here?' That thought made me feel weird, and not in a good way. It's just that I haven't heard of him in years. I always wondered what he's doing. Not like I always think of him or something.
"Are you okay?" My mother said.
"Oh yes. I just spaced out a little bit. But yes, I'm very happy to have a nice day with you."
My mother just smiled and said "okay then, you should get ready." I just nodded and went upstairs to get ready.
once I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen and she had opened a box.
"Hey mom" i said while she was Looking at a letter.
"Honey.. do you... remember about... katsuki???" She asked and I just quickly said.
"Uhh....no...why??" I don't know why I said that. That was the only thing came into on my mind.
"Will, honey, he is coming over next weak and he is staying here until their parents come back from their Business trip." When she said that I completely panicked and said "umm.. okay!!!" Why do I keep saying 'ummmm??'
"Where is he going to sleep?"
"In your room"
"Wwhhaaatt?.."
"It's big enough for you and him to have each other's space, it won't be a problem"
"If you say so"
"Are you ready?" My mom asked
"Of course i am" I said to my mom.

3rd POV
They both knew that every one will know who they are. So, they decided to put on a wig that looked very good on them. They put a little bit of make up and drove to the mall. They drove off with one of there expensive cars. when they were at the mall, they thought that every one will noticed them and recognized them, but  thankfully no one did. They went to expensive stores and bought stuff. When they were kind of getting noticed,They went back to the car and drove home. On their way home inko got a call from her old best friends. She answered it and was shocked by the news.
"Hello?" Inko said
"Hello, is this inko?... mother of Izumi?"
"Yes it is" inko said
"Inko!! It's your best friend, Mitsuki!!"
"Is it really you!! It's been so long"
And so, the call ended once inko and Izumi went home. They had a rough drive home. Izumi already had her driving license.
When she went home she rushed upstairs to her room and put her stuff in place. She later went to bed.