My girl 🤭💖😚😘🥰

I was joking about that! LOL!

Izuku pov...............

"What are you thinking about now?" I said obviously tired.

"Can I stay over?" He said, obviously he is thinking about something... or even worse! Planning something!

"Why?" i said trying to make him change his mind.

"Because I'm sleepy and even if you say 'no' I'm still sleeping over" he said making himself comfortable. This sucks, we have to share blankets and I have a bad feeling he is trying to do something. I let him stay for this night only!

[next morning]

I woke up and kacchan was still sleeping. He looked really cute, I just like how nobody could read my mind. But, just in case, I'll stop. Seriously, he's so hot but, we are just friends.. wow, I just friend zoned myself. Anyways, I just admired kacchan's sleeping face. He was snoring really loud but that don't change the fact that he doesn't have a shirt on... he's shirtless!!!
I stopped being a creep and left the room. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that, I went to the kitchen to make my barley everyday healthy smoothie! I made a big noise because I was making my bunny's food, I think I woke up kacchan because I heard him walking down stairs.

Katsuki's POV..................

I was thinking that today was the day. I wanted to do it somewhere that she'll remember forever. I decided to do it in the park.
I went downstairs and saw deku on the kitchen. I walked there and slapped her booty :D She got mad at me, you can't tell me that she looks cute when she's mad.

"I wanna go to the park!" I said.

"HUH????" She said, probably confused because I don't like going outside.

"Yes! I wanna go to the park, and your coming with me" I said. We both were sitting in a chair eating breakfast.

We talked for a little bit because she had to take a call. She said we could go to the park because she's free today. I was happy and kissed her in the cheek. I blushed full on red. because I knew that, I walked away. I need to be prepared if I ever have my first child. We only had 30 minutes till we leave, I needed to get ready because I only have my tank top and some baggy pants. So, I needed to go home. I to,d her that I'll come back for her, she said it was okay.

Izuku pov............

Uhh... kacchan is acting a little bit weird today. It's kind of making me nervous in some type of way.. I don't know if I like it. He also kissed me in the cheek which is kind of normal but every time he does it, it makes me feel weird. In the good way tho, I know I love hi but I also know he is a player.

I got ready and a few minutes later he pick me up. We went to the park without the paparazzi knowing which felt amazing. We went to the park and walked around. We hold hand which made my heart jump around inside of me. I felt my cheek go a little bit red. We talked about stuff and we both laughed a lot. We went to this beautiful spot which had a lot of beautiful and pretty flowers. He stopped and turned to me and said something that I will never forget.

"Izuku, I want to ask you something..." he started which made me nervous. Since he said my name and not my nickname 'Deku'

"What is it." I said really nervous...

"Do you..ummm.. wanna be my girlfriend?" He said and I think I was gonna pass out.

I nodded and we both kissed and hugged each other a really long time.

"Is that why you wanted to go to the park?" I said, he nodded and put his head on my shoulder.
"You made me so nervous!" I said  and laughing at the end, he laughed at the end too!.

+++++++++++++++++++

Hello everybody! I've been planning on doing this chapter for a few days now and I did it finally. I just wanted to tell you guys that this is officially the end of this book. This is the last chapter and I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this book. I remember only having 1k.. and now I have 69K. I love you guys so much and wish you all a happy and healthy life. I started on March 26th 2020. And now, in two months it's going to be March again! Time goes really fast... it's insane. I actually joined this app a year ago but it was only online. So, I couldn't really write any stories. I now have another account and decided to write my own stories. I knew that one day, this book was going to end but didn't really know exactly. I read my ever first chapter and that vibe is different from the one I'm writing now. I also had cringy chapter that made me think 'what was I thinking?',
When I started this book I was in a really bad state. I was not thinking straight and when it was summer... I had a full on vibe which I love and hated in the same time. I will never forget about this book. 
Love you guys so much....
And see you in the........idk.....💖💖💖

*cries*

(This sounds like a speech LOL )