Again, not a update

I was thinking...I was thinking that maybe I should do a face reveal.. I don't know about you. Should I?
I think I should but I need opinions. I won't update this book if there is not replies (just kidding)
I am also going to do 'about the author' thing. I don't even know why I am interested in those. I just think that you guys should get to know me a little bit. just my opinion.
So, I am just going to have you guys just say one word.
"Yes" or "no"
Yes is for me to do a face reveal and a QNA think. But first.wait... yea.. you guys should fallow me in instagram first.i haven't posted a picture of me in it. Or have I? Either ways, those pictures are either old or not even me but my friends.

"No" is for not doing anything but to update this book. You really don't want to get to know me and are extremely excited for the next chapter. I guess that's good. I love that you are enjoying my book so far.

Make sure to vote.
Don't worry, non of this is going to effect me personally.

I also wanted to talk about my sleeping schedule.
My sleeping schedule has been very bad. At first, I started sleeping at 10pm and woke up at 8am. But, now I have been sleeping 6am or 7am and wake up at 6pm. I know, pretty bad. I was also checking in tik to kid I was the only one, but guess not. I was pretty upset about my sleeping schedule. If I don't update this in the morning... that might be that my batteries are extremely low or it might be because I am sleeping.

For now that's just a little update about my little life. What are your thoughts?

Bye bye.
See you in the next chapter!!!

Word count:321