Sneak

Ochako POV..................
'finally!!, I got in!!' I thought to myself while breaking in.
'Your finally mine!!!' I again, thought to myself.
I tried to be quiet but I make so much noise. I was so confused why he hasn't noticed yet?
I get closer to his room, I saw that the door wasn't all the way closed. It was barley opened.
I peeked through the crack, and I saw him asleep. I sigh and blush seeing him sleep.
"He's so cute" I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.
I then heard a noise from his room, I opened my eyes and saw him wake up.
I quickly go to the closest room, and hide there for a while. I don't know if he heard me or not but I was so nervous.
I didn't bring anything for him to pass out, or anything like that, it won't hurt if I... just...steal some sort of... weapon Like.
I look around for something but couldn't find anything.
I think I was making to much noise because my heart was beating out of nowhere. I hid in the closet just to make sure.
I look around the closet because I haven't checked the closet yet, and I saw a box full of sports items. I get closer to the box and..found a bat?
"Bakugou plays baseball" I said. A little load but I don't know if he heard me or not.
Anyways, I grabbed the bat and headed outside the room.
I was wearing an oversized jacket with some pants and a mask so, he couldn't recognize me.
It was a little bit to quiet if you ask me. I went to his room and didn't see him... did he really....
just ran away?

Izuku POV .....................

I was half asleep when all the sudden I heard a notification noise coming from my phone. I had to see what was so important that they had to ruin my sleep. I checked and to my surprise it was...kacchan?

Kacchan- text me your address NOW!!!!

Deku- oh okay umm... xxxxx
And why do you need it? Is something happening??

Kacchan- I'll tell you when I get there!!

Deku- okay...wait what???

Kacchan- oh, I almost forgot, get ready because we are going to...I don't know where..🤣

Deku- okay 😂

What was he doing? And Why hasn't Ochako come back? what was happening? I don't know but I am kinda scared.
I look like a mess, and so that's why I need to get ready. I still have my pajamas on and I don't know what to wear. I look out the window and saw the trees moving.
"It most be windy"I said, obviously.
I got ready with a comfy outfit, and waited....on my bed.

Kacchan- I'll call when I get their.

Deku- okay.

I waited for the phone call, which was like,.. forever...but, I decided to watch some scary movies.
A HUGE MISTAKE!!! I heard noises coming from outside my door, the good thing is that my door was closed BUT, not locked!!
I ran over and locked and hid under my bed.

TBC

Hello guys 👋
I am extremely nervous because tomorrow I have to get a shot and I don't want to😩😩
But, I'll get through it!! Another thing that's happening is that my therapist wants TO READ MY BOOK!!
I need to make a kid friendly book!! I don't know!! Also, I've been on tiktok for some time now and I'll finally post more often!!
I am also sorry for updating this story late!!

My tiktok username is: queen5406

I know, weird! But please don't make fun of me😩😩 I just want to be me on this app!!
Also! you can fallow me on instagram if you want!

My username is: queenoffairness

Again, if you don't want to, then that's fine!! I am not forcing you to do anything!!