Middle at the night...

Katsuki's POV............

I woke up at the middle of the night hearing someone opening the front door. I was guessing it was my dad so, I didn't think much of it. I slowly got out of bed and went down stairs. I went to the kitchen where my dad was. I saw my dad looking all stressed out.
"What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave a small smile that I found creepy.
"What?" I said.
"Do you have any plans for tomorrow? I need to take you somewhere,..that's why" he said excited. I looked at him and thought for a second. 'I don't know if I have plans for tomorrow, I guess that has to wait'
"Nope" I said shaking my head.
"That's great! Tomorrow your coming with me, c'mon! Let's get some sleep for tomorrow."he said. He leads me to my room. I wasn't about to tell him of what I told the old hag, but..I just had to.
I told him everything that happened this night. He laughed it all and just told me to get over it, but I knew he was scared to go back to his bedroom where the old hag was sleeping.
He closed the door behind him and I just quietly sighed. I went back under my covers and went back to sleep.

Izuku pov.........

I woke up at the middle of the night because I was having a nightmare. I breathed heavily, looked at the time, it was only two in the morning. It wasn't rare for me to suddenly have a nightmare. I am used to it.
I looked at my red colored night stand, and on top of it had a glass of water. I put that fresh glass of water there, just in case I get another nightmare. I reached to my glass of water, I slowly drink the water, not all of it, but half of it. I put the half empty glass of water on top of my red nightstand. And went to sleep. When I woke up, it was already seven in the morning. Today was the day, I get to meet him. I've been waiting for this moment since yesterday. I got out of my bed, took a quick shower, change into a cute pink, red, hoodie. Matched with pink, red, pants. I got to my car and drove off. Ochako was still asleep, I couldn't just wake her up. She would probably be mad at me.
I stoped at Starbucks to get coffee, just in case I get sleepy. He sent me his location, I just drove to that location.
When I arrived, he was waiting for me. I parked and got out of the car. He didn't have a private parking lot, that was new for me.
He asked me questions on the way to the entrance.
"So, h-how was ...life" he stuttered, I always wonder why people just..get nervous around me. I am not a huge thing.
"I am okay, my life is like a roller coaster." I said.
We walked to the steps from his house, and looked up. I kind of think that this is not a regular house, but a mansion!!.
"You have such a nice house" I said turning my head to face him.

Third person.........(it has been so long since I've used the third POV)
Izuku smiled at sero, while he replied.
"Y-Yea" he said while one of his arm was scratching his neck.
Sero walked to the door and opened it for izuku to walk in. "Thank you" izuku thanked.
Sero got excited because he was thanked by one and only, izuku midoriya!!.
Sero has always wanted to meet izuku in person, that was his dream, and his dream came true.
He gave izuku a little house tour, sero also told her how much he really loves her. Izuku was very happy about it.
"You know.....I have always wanted to meet you...." he started to say.
"Wait...really" izuku said acting surprised.
"Yea...I could prove that for you" he said running to his room, opening his closet that was filed with clothes, he got what he wanted to get and rushed back to izuku.
"Look......" he said bend and out of breath. He was holding one of her merchandise.
Izuku took the merchandise and smiled at him.
"Wow!! Thank you so much for buying my merchandise!!" She said so happy that she had a big, wide, smile on her face.
"That's not the only one" he stated.
"W-wait what?? It's not?" Izuku said in shock.
"Nope, there is more" he said.
They started chatting for a bit and started to get to business. They filmed the YouTube video, and after that, they decided to also do a YouTube vlog about there day of hanging out. The YouTube videos will be posted in two days.
Izuku arrived back at the house at 8:26pm.
She opened the door and Ochako was on the sofa with pizza on her lap. It looked like it barley arrived.
"Hello!" Izuku said.
"I am back" she continued, while shutting the door.
"Oh, how did it went?" Ochako asked.
"It was fun, we did a lot of things together!" Izuku told Ochako.
She continued to tell Ochako all of the things they did, and how it was cool to be his friend.

The rest of night was doing her night retinue.

Katsuki's POV...............
I woke up hearing my dad's annoying voice.
"Wake up sleepy head" he laughed.
I groaned, it was extremely cold for me to get up.
"Shut the fuck u-" I was cut off by my dad.
"We need to get on the road!! There is a long way ahead of us" he said.
'There is a long way ahead of us' what the hell does that mean?
I finally got up and did my morning retinue.
I walked outside the door and my dad was there waiting for me in the cold. He was setting on the steps from the entrence of our house.
'A very nice sacrifice to be honest' I thought to myself.
"You ready?" He asked me.
"Yea..."
he got up from the steps, walked me to a fancy truck that I didn't know about. We both got in, my dad on the driver seat and me on the passenger seat.