Sleepy night 🌙

Happy Friday:D
It's now Saturday 😩
Izuku POV..................

It was all good until yesterday. Kacchan came to my house to complain about my father. Kacchan went to my house at two in the morning! I thought someone was about to break inside my house, but it was only kacchan.

Yesterday

"OPEND UP DEKU!!" Kacchan yelled.

I opened the door to see kacchan angry. He walked passed me, I had no idea what he want or needs, but I hope it's good.

"Kacchan, what are you doing?" I asked him while closing the door.

"You know what your father told me?" He said turning around for me to listen.

"What?" I said. I wasn't really surprised,
I somehow new that they were going to argue.

"You father called me a Pomeranian with no power!!!!" He said annoyed

I was surprised that my father said that, I can't till if he insulted him first or kacchan did.
"Kacchan? ...." I started to say.

"Hmm.. what?" He said. He said quickly changing the 'hmm' to 'what' because he know that 'hmm' annoys me and gets me to a bad mood.

"Did you... BY any chance said something before he told you that?" I said.

"No...why?" He started but, something about him sounds like he was lying.
"I'm joking, I did told him he looks like a banana with a weird looking suit" he said laughing after he said that.

I just sighed and went back to bed. He's so childish when he isn't in public. I don't know if it's just his personality or he only acts like with is with certain people. I don't think he
I heard someone come in so I pretended to be asleep, it was kacchan of course, he jumped to my bed. He was lucky he didn't break my bed.

"What are you doing now?" i said in a sleepy voice.

"Oi, I thought you already brought your bunny back here? Where is it?" He said.

"She's asleep and she also has a name!" I said. I told him that her room is next to mine, it's also connected to mine so if she wants to be with me, she could. She is a free roam bunny!  But, at night, she doesn't really need my help and she is also a heavy sleeper. When I told him about her being a heavier sleeper, he smirked and I hated when he does that.

He asked me to bring him a cup of water and I did. And he knows that. In fact, he fallowed me. I don't know if he planned it or not but he slapped my butt! I don't think it's funny and it hurts. I told him if he does it again, he would regret. He didn't listen and did it again! I was about to yell at him but he kissed me...

Next chapter will be....ummm... yeah! Anyways! :) not a lot but,I was working for the other chapters! :) 💖💖💖