The prank

Izuku's POV..................

I looked at him in the eyes and said
"Why did you bully me in school? Did you know how much damage you put me through?"

It was true, he did damaged me. Even through the years, I couldn't get healed. I was hurt, I almost ended my life once. He never noticed because He was to blind to noticed.

When I said that, I could see that his eyes widen. His response was not what I was expecting. It kind of made me disappointed.

"Huh....?" Is the only thing that came out of his mouth!!!!!
I looked at him in disbelief. He kind of noticed that I was mad at him for his answer.
"I mean.... I know what you mean it's just.... that.....umm.."
"You just what?" I said trying not to make a angry face but a sad face instead.
"The only reason I bullied you was for the money"
"For the money?" I truly didn't know what he was talking about. I wanted to know the truth. I am going to find out anyways.
"My friends payed me to bully you and hurt you....." he explained with a worried look to his face.
"Is that true?" I asked in a sad tone in my voice
"Yes,....it's true......do you have another question you want to ask me" he said with a happy tone to his voice. He wanted me to get that question out of the way.
"Yes, actually... how come you never changed?" I asked, knowing the answer.
"I don't know....how the fuck am I suppose to know if I changed or not... it's obvious that I didn't." He was pretty mad with the question. I giggled with his response.

After that QNA (questions and answer), he left and I stayed there feeling a little bit weird. Knowing that his friends will make fun of us if they knew that we were hanging out in my room.
I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got out my brush and my tooth paste, and started to put on some tooth paste on my toothbrush. As I was about to brush my teeth, I looked at my reflection. I saw myself, I had green fluffyhair, was wearing green pajamas that was a bunny. The more I looked at my self, the more I feel disgusted. I never actually loved my self, just because I was pretty rich, doesn't mean that I will always be happy. I never truly been happy the way I looked.
I took the courage to stop thinking about that thought and start focusing on brushing my teeth.
When I was done brushing my teeth, I slowly walked out of the bathroom, closed the door behind me and went to my bed. I tried to make my self comfortable, my blanket was cold, my pillow was cold too. But at least I was wearing my soft pajamas. Soon I fell asleep.

Katsuki POV........................
It wasn't true, I didn't bully her for the money. It was because I didn't want fall in love with her. I blamed her for everything, why I failed classes, failing tests, and even not paying attention in class. I hated her for everything. She was always in my mind, and I hated it. I knew deep down I was in love with her, but I didn't want to, she was ugly. Never the less, week to. I didn't want to fall for someone as week as her.
I knew some day I will regret everything thing that I have done to her. Never knew when or how, but I knew, deep down in my heart, I will regret it some day.
That day has come, even though they are a huge age gap between us, we are about 4 years apart, we went to the same elementary school, different grade though. I was in sixth grade and she was in third grade when I bullied her at our program. We wen to this program that is after school and I always will pick on her.

I don't know if she remembers the nickname she used to call me,

'Kacchan'

(Edit)
So, ummm. I didn't know that I put "I was in sixth grade and she was in third"
just to let you know, their four years apart. In the begging she was 16 and right now she is 17. So yeah...
Sorry.

Kirishima POV...................
I didn't have a choice and had to sleep with denki. It was a room with two bed. I was in the right and he was at the left. There was only one bathroom attached to our room. I couldn't sleep at all. He was texting katsuki the whole night. Time to time I could hear him laughing.
Never the less, he fell asleep at one in the morning.
I couldn't sleep the whole night, which means I could prank him in many ways. I slowly got up from my bed to the kitchen.
I tried not to make a sound, everything is much louder at night for some reason. I tried to quietly open the fridge with out making a sound.
I didn't hear anyone awake at this time,
"OI! the hell are you doin?" I heard someone say.
I looked around and saw bakubro there.
"Ohh umm.. hi.. I am trying to prank denki with whip cream" I said whispering.
I heard him laugh a little bit.
"I'll help you" he said going towards the fridge.

"Boo!!" I heard a women say, I knew who it was, I blushed at the sound of her, it was the one and only, izuku.
But she scared the hell out of me, she even made me scream.
"AAAHHH" i screamed like a girl.
Katsuki in the other hand, he said something like this:
"HOLY SHIT" yup, that's him saying that.

We both turned around and izuku was running away from us, she was laughing, but quietly laughing. She went to her room, me and katsuki looked at each other, thinking the same thing. 'She needs to help us too'.
We heard footsteps and we both rushed to izuku's room, it was the closest room we can get to at that time.
She let us in, which was a good thing.
We told her the plan and she agreed to help us.
We were at her room for a while until we got up and quietly walked to the fridge. We opened it and got out the whip cream and slowly closed the fridge. We all hurried up to my room where denki should be sleeping.
we came in and he was snoring really loud. Luckily his hand was out, I put whip cream on his hand. Izuku and katsuki tried to wake him. We tried tickling him on his nose,forehead, basically all of his face. Soon, his hand that had whip cream on it, rubbed all of his face. He woke up and looked at his hand and back at us. Izuku and katsuki made a run for it. Denki looked mad, I, soon made a run for it too. I went izuku's, or course. He started chasing us, izuku, katsuki, and me, were laughing so loud. I checked the time and I couldn't believe what time it was.
It was 6:00am. I didn't sleep at all.
I looked at katsuki and izuku and they were both laughing hard. Izuku was blushing a little.

Can't wait to marry her...