I am okay

Izuku POV.........

"Oh my lord,......" I said looking at the person who hates me....my MAID!!!
"Hello.."she said waving at me. I waved back...awkwardly
"What are you doing...here...this early..??." I asked my maid who seemed annoyed by my question.
"I heard that katsuki bakugou was in town...but, when I landed...I heard that you two were childhood friends...is that right??" She asked me.
"Okay, okay, momo...please go outside..." my designers said. Yes, her name is momo Yaoyorozu. We call her momo.
"You brought her in here?" I asked.
"No, we didn't. I didn't even know who she was until I she talked and then realized....it was your maid." She told me.
"I am sorry, I didn't know I-" I cut her off before I get angry.
"It's okay, just...don't bring her in here again...I am sorry about my words." I apologized.
"It's okay, izu....it's okay for people to get mad. It's just life."she said to me. And this is why I love her. She is extremely friendly and reliable. She always have a trick to calm me down, I really don't know her trick.
"Thank you" I said relieved that she isn't mad at me. I look around and Ochako is no where to be seen, I turned to my designers, I asked them about her.
"Where is Ochako??." I asked them worried.
"Don't worry, she is in the bathroom..."
"Oh, okay..."I walked to one of the seats and got a magazine. My designer handed me the same rare purse, I couldn't deny it. So, I took it, quietly. I didn't speak. i was happy that I finally moved out. Knowing that if I didn't move out, my maid would've already kill me.
And what did she say about kacchan?
'No no no no no......why does everyone like kacchan' I thought to my self.
'Kacchan is mine'I again thought to myself angry.'but...I don't know if he loves.....he hates me.....'
I opened the magazine to the first page and read it for a little while, and soon I heard some footsteps. I didn't think much of it, since they were a lot of people working right now.
"Hey" I looked to where that noise was, and to my surprise. It was Ochako!!
"Oh hey, you ready!" I asked. She nodded her head. I neatly put the magazine on top of the table where all the magazines were. I got my seat, and headed to the door. I walked out of the building, to Ochako's car.
She wanted to drive us to the mall, I didn't want to argue and start drama,so,I agreed.
I didn't know why she wanted to go to the mall so badly, and I didn't know why I agreed in the first place. Oh wait...she wanted to go out because kacchan is here. Oh no...
We entered the mall and started to go to different stores. Ochako started to buy some clothes, i just wanted to buy some cool looking hoodies. I look around and something caught my eyes. It was a cute hoodie. I wanted it so bad but, in the corner of my right eye, I saw someone. It freaked me out a little bit.
I turned to the person and saw a sweet little girl.
"H-hi...I am your biggest fan!!! I love you so much!!! Can I take a picture of us" it was my fan! She was jumping up and down while she was saying that.
"Of course" I said. After our little talk, I saw Ochako. So, I ran (not really)to her.
Ochako was waiting in line to pay. Ochako seemed weirded out for some reason.
I didn't even bothered asking because of how afraid I was by her right now. I waited outside the store, when she came out...she was happy.
"Umm...katsuki...hates me...." she said, to be honest, I knew he hated her since the beginning. I don't think he still remembers but.
When they first meet each other, Ochako was on cloud 9. While kacchan in the other hand, he was annoyed by her, he didn't really trusted her. He even warned me about her. But, again I didn't listen.
"I know" I said, she seemed upset but,..that was the truth.
"Let's go" she said.
'We didn't start drama',, was the only thing running through my head.
Ochako drove us home, and something popped up. I was facing the window, to see the pretty view.
'I FORGOT TO BUY THE CUTE HOODIE!!' My eyes widened when I realized.
my thoughts are just 'Nooooooo' I was so sad. But, it's to late now.
We entered our house, it was late. Tomorrow I had to return my outfit to my designer, even tho I really loved it. I could just re wear it later. I took off my outfit and took a nice quick shower.
I put on some comfy pajamas for today, since tomorrow I don't have any plans.
After I took a shower, I went to my bed and watch some tv. I watch some good movies from the United States, I like their horror movies. It wasn't to scary, but it was scary enough for me to have some nightmares.
I watch movies for hours, it was extremely late for me to fall asleep. I turned off my tv and started watching YouTube. I was watching hanta sero, I wanted to know more about him before I meet him.
I heard my door opened and I flinched. I quickly looked at who it was, and it was my friend.
"Ochako?.... you scared me" I said with my hand on my heart/chest.
"Sorry" she laughed at my words.
"Anyways,..what are you doing here?" I asked a little bit concerned.
"Your mom texted me"she said. That was weird. My mom usually texted me if something is wrong. I looked at her confused.
"She asked if you were okay" Ochako said while looking at her phone. She was probably reading the text message.

To be continued.....