"I l-love h-her"

Katsuki's POV .........

He drove for a little while before we got there. When we arrived, my dad said something about the anniversary gift.
"Don't tell yourself mother about this..but...I-I...got her a puppy"
So basically, he drove me to a pet store....and told me what he got....
"YOU WHAT!!!!" I yelled at him with a surprise tone in my voice.
"You think She would hate it?" He asked.
I was just tired, not to mention it was 5:38 in the morning. We got out of the car, went to the store, and the worst thing had to happen.
"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" I yelled across the room.
His white ugly ass hair, and his other half was just...red..what was so special about that?
"Can't you see? I am getting a pet for mid-"
"SHUT UP"
"Ha! To bad you are not getting her anything! How sad!!"
"SHUT UP BEFORE I RIP YOUR FACE OFF"
And why the hell is half'n'half awake at this time? Shouldn't he be asleep?
I was to busy screaming at that ugly asshole, that I didn't realize that my dad already left.
When I realized, I walked out of the store annoyed. I walked and sat at the side walk, and thought to myself.

'Why does deku love him so much? What does he have that I don't? I get that he could be a little bit nicer then me but,...I would do anything for you. I would die for you, I could protect you, I could give you children. Just please love me!!'

Worm liquid running down my cheeks, the wind making the worm liquid now, cold.
I was crying?

Third POV.........

Little did katsuki know, his dad was there the whole entire time. Masaru saw this. he was shocked that he is seeing his own son cry for the first time in ages.
He didn't know how much bakugou truly love izuku. Masaru walked to his son, sat next to him for support.
"It's okay" he said with a very low whisper, loud enough for katsuki to hear.
"That's what you think!! I l-love h-her!! I n-need her!!" Katsuki said still crying.
"I will help you get her" masaru said to his son, he wanted to see his son happy again. He wanted his son to smile again like the old times. But, the only way to do that tho is for him to marry and start a family with izuku.