Bad days.

Katsuki's POV......................
When we went back to our hotel, we went to Deku's room to see if she forgotten to bring her
stuff with her. But, no. She had already packed and will arrive tomorrow morning.
I was surprised that she could pack so fast. Maybe her "friend" was helping her or
something like that.
We didn't have any special moment for the next three days..
The old hag was annoying for the next three days. She wouldn't stop teasing me at all.
Inko told us:
"For now on, we have to pack little by little because on the third day, we won't have much time. Understood."
So, when I was done with dinner, I went straight to my room and packed a little bit and went to my phone to see if deku was okay. I was just making sure okay. I'll admit...I love her.... but I can't just say that to her face..or could I?
For now...I won't say anything...FOR NOW.
The whole entire time, I was just trying to thing of a good plan for me to say sorry to her.
But, I didn't know what to do. I was running out of time,  I knew what she liked and what she
didn't.
It's very odd about me to apologize to someone, but it would be worth it...will it?
I don't know anymore.
I flopped in my bed face front. I rolled over for me to face the ceiling.
My hand on my hair, I closed my eyes and think.
'What's something that she likes most' I knew her favorite color, her favorite animal, and her favorite friend.
But, something she likes most.... I couldn't think of any thing at that moment.
I reached for my phone and looked at the time. It was about one in the morning, that was pretty late for me, since I am not use to going to be at midnight. So, I headed to the showers, while I was showering, an idea popped in my head. How about I make her a surprise birthday party. Her birthday was coming up and I could just apologize there. I am finally a smart ass!!!
Right now it's June 28th, so I have some time.
I finally got out the shower and went to sleep. Or tried to fall asleep.
Ofter a good hour of trying to fall asleep, I just gave up and started to watch some good ass Netflix on Tv.
I didn't get to sleep for the whole entire night.
By the time everyone was awake, I was a sleepy mess.
At the breakfast table, everyone looked at me. I could tell everyone was concern about me. I looked so tired that someone had to speak up. Inko, that wasn't a bad thing tho, I could tell she was worried about me. As my future mother and law(😏).
"Katsuki,....did you sleep last night at all?"
"Not really" I said in a tired tone in my voice.
"That's because bakubro was watching TV the whole entire night!!" Shitty hair said.
I glared at him, I wasn't mad at him about exposing me but rather calling me 'bakubro'. I really don't like the sound of that.
"Is that true katsuki" inko said, again in a worried tone in her voice.
"Yes it's true" I said looking at my food in my plate.
"Don't worry katsuki!! You can go to your room and rest a while" inko said happily.
My mom in the other hand, was not happy about this. She walked me to her room and closed the door behind her.
"What's going on" she said in a mad face as usual.
"The hell is wrong with you?" She continued.
"Huh? What's wrong with me? Bro, I am trying to have the best time of my life here!!! And all your doing is keeping that away from me!!! If you keep doing this, I might just have to run away from you because of this. You think I am just joking around, but just wait until I leave, then you can laugh!.
You know, sometimes people need space from people that have ruined their life already. So, it's my turn to have that space. There is one thing that I want you to do!!
LEAVE MY ROOM AND DON'T TALK TO ME!! UNDERSTOOD!!!!"

My mom just stood their in shock, I couldn't blame her. My actions were changing and I didn't know why. First, I found out I was in love, next, I broke her heart, now, i farce my mom to never talk to me ever again. Something must be off with me.
"Fine" is all she said when she left the room and closed the door behind her.
I just went to bed and fell asleep.
When I woke up, it was already 6pm. I was still tired, but I knew that I had to get up.
I took a quick shower and went down stairs to the kitchen. I was hungry.
I decided not to eat here, since I have been having bad days, I decided to order some food.
The food came and it smelled delicious. While I was eating, I remembered something that me and deku did In the past. I remembered clearly.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Word count : 884