Pomeranian

Third POV............
"C'mon, lets go home. Your mother might be worried if she wakes up and sees that we are not home." Masaru said while getting up from the floor.
Katsuki wiped his last  tears and looked up at his dad.
"C'mon! We've been here for an hour now"
Katsuki got up rom the cold floor and faced his dad.
Masaru walked to his car, got in and waited for his son to come in.
Bakugou took his time to get in the car, when he heard the door open from the pet store, he rushed to get back in. He knew who it was, he didn't want him to know that he was crying.
When they drove off and Katsuki calmed down, he didn't mind to ask a quick question.
"What kind of bitch did you bought?" Katsuki asked his father. The little animal was at the back seat sleeping, in his cage.
"Huh?? Again with that attitude!!" Masaru complain to Katsuki.
" it was just a question!!" Katsuki complain back.
"Will.. Can YOU at least say it NICELY!!" He yelled.
"Okay fine!! What kind of female dog did you buy?" He asked again.
"And why are you assum-" Masaru was cut off by Katsuki.
"What kind of female dog did you bought!?" He asked again for the second time. He was annoyed that his dad was not answering his quick easy question.

"It's a white Pomeranian!" Masaru said while parking his car before stopping it.
"Seriously? That bitch will be barking all fucken day!!" Katsuki argued
"I know, everything for your mom I guess." He said while grabbing his keys.
"Where here!" Is the last thing Masaru said before getting out of the car. He opened the back door to get out the little puppy. He closed the door and Katsuki started to weirdly talk to himself.
"Where here??" Katsuki said to himself while looking around and saw his house.
"Oh, so we are here" he said.
Katsuki walked out of the car and went to the front door. He had his keys in his pockets, he then continued to open the door. He found his mother making breakfast.
"Oh, Katsuki your back!" Katsuki's mother said.
"Yea, where is the old man?" Katsuki questioned.
"I think he's outside. I really don't know. Anyways! Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes! Make sure not to be late or else your food will get cold"
"Okay," Katsuki mumbled
Katsuki walked outside to find his dad.
He actually went to the backyard because his father made a little shed for his tools and stuff like that.
So, Katsuki was guessing that he might of been there.
He walked to the shed and opened it, and there he was. His father putting the baby animal inside a little box that has a really small whole for the animal to breathe.

Sorry, it's been a while. I really needed to take a week break. The world hasn't been doing well, hasn't it? I really am afraid of the world right now. Any moment I walk outside, I could get shot! I am Hispanic and I am proud of who i am. I live in California, and I am proud! I don't care if you say something negative about my culture, my family, or me.
I am proud of who I am!!
And you should be proud of who you are.
I love you and stay safe..plz💖💖💖