I am sure

Sorry for not updating this book the past few days. I've been having some problems at home and stuff like that. But, in the bright sight I am here. This book is a mess, I don't know what will happen. So, this is also a surprise for me too.
Now you can read.

Katsuki's POV ..................

"Calm down, he wouldn't do that to you..." I said looking away from her to my computer.
My dad had actually planned on doing something special for their 18th anniversary.
I still don't know what it is tho, he wasn't actually at the stripper club. He was with his friends , I don't know what their doing tho.
"Are you sure" she said,
Of course I was sure, I wouldn't say something that wasn't sure.......okay maybe....but not with this situation.
"Yes I am su-" I was quickly cut off when i looked at a message popped up at my computer screen. It was from the old man, dad.
"Ummm..." is all what I can say right now. I have been going to therapy for my anger issues and I think that it is working. I haven't done anything bad these days. Have I?.......okay yes I have.....
Anyways, I looked at the message carefully, and read all of it.
"What is it? Did something happen to your father?" She told me with an angry face.
"Nope, but it is from the old man." I said while looking the message.
I then looked at the old hag and gave the news.
"Okay, old ha-" I was cut off by the one and only, old hag.
"Katsuki!! What did I say about calling me that?" She argued.
"Okay okay, chill, so...ummm....the old man found out where deku lives...the problem is me."I said looking up at her. (Just saying, katsuki is in a chair)
She made a confusing look on her face "what do you mean? You didn't do anything bad? Have you?" After she said that, she drive me crazy with questions.
I then told her everything, what I did to deku, and what I think that might of make her leave early.
She didn't really look surprised about it, more like disappointed.
"Okay, we will figure something out, but for now, we need to find your dad." She said.
She then went downstairs to the second floor, where her room was, she went to her room. I didn't know what she was about to do but I am guessing that something bad might happen.
I then looked back at my computer to keep on looking for a new home.
I searched for 2 minutes until I have found the house that wasn't to expensive and not to cheap.
'This one could be the one' I thought to myself.
It looked nice, it had a huge pool, and the inside was beautiful as well. The house was huge compared to ours. I called in the old hag to take a look at the house from my computer. She also liked it, and I just hope that my dad likes it to. Since he is out doing I don't know what.
"Katsuki!!!!!!dinner is ready!!" The old hag yelled from the kitchen.
I got up from my chair and went downstairs, I went to the sink to wash my hands before eating dinner. After that, I just sat down and eat.
After dinner, I called the guy for a house tour next week, he agreed. The only problem is, I will be living with my parents. It's nothing bad, it's just that I also need some privacy as will.

I am so sorry for another short chapter, I just feel that you guys need an update so, I would rather have to give you a short chapter then not having to update. Hope you guys like it!! love you guys, stay safe!!💖💖💖