Girls day out

Izumi's POV........

I woke up the next day getting ready for school. I then realize that I don't have to got to school anymore. Since I'm turning 17 and already have my own career.

My mom doesn't really work at a job but helps my father with ideas with my fathers Business. Me and my father aren't really related, my fathers name is Toshinori Yagi. As people already know, he has a big important movie business. He is a actor and owns different movie company's. He is very wealthy, my mom fell in love with him when I was just 7 years old. They both soon married when I was 12. I was happy for them. So, Toshinori Yagi, is my step dad, my dad really helped me with my career, which I am thankful about that. My fathers net worth is really big. His net worth is about 234 billion dollars. As in for me.... my net worth is 1 billion dollars, making me the youngest billionaire in the world.

As I walked down stairs, I saw my mother without my dad. She was in the kitchen making pancakes. I sneaked behind her and said
"Where's dad?"
"aaahhh" as my mother yelled that out loud, I could tell she also jumped a little bit. "IZUMI!! Don't scare me like that" she said while laughing.
I began to laugh as well because her reaction was funny.
"Your dad left to work early"
"Again!!"
"That's what I said when your father told me" we both began to laugh once more until we heard a knock on our front door. "I'll go get it, oh, and can you please help me with the pancakes?" She said while she was walking up to the front door.
"Ok"

Inko's POV............

As much as I love my daughter, I really hate when she scares me like that.
I walked to the front door and I opened, to my surprise, it was no other than Katsuki Bakugou.
"Katsuki!! How have you been! It's been a long time!! Look how much you've grown."
"Hello, the old hag told me to give this to you"
"Thank you very much, do you want to come in"
"Uhh, no thanks but I'll be happy to come in next time, but thank you"

After that we said our goodbyes, I closed the door and walked to the kitchen while holding a box. It wasn't big but it wasn't too small. I put it the kitchen table. In that exact spot, I had a great idea, I decided to have a girls day out with my daughter. I told my daughter the idea and she agreed. I was as happy as she was. Her big beautiful smile that I always loved about her, she just makes my day, even if it's small or big, she just changes my day.