Finding them pt.4

"Technoblade you say?" Phil asked quietly in disbelief. The man in question however looked even more confused and skeptical then he had even earlier that night. 

     "Yess?" At the conformation Phil reached for his satchel full of ancient scrolls. The scrolls that had led him here in the first place.  There were four scrolls in total, each being relatively the same length. To any literate person they would be relatively easy to read, finishing them in a matter of minutes. But that was only to a specific type of literate person. Philza was one of these people. A person who could read the ancient script sprawled across the parchment with prophecies to be upheld. 

     The first one foretold the future of a nation. It foretold Phil's quest to find his brothers. It told him of the great suffering of the people with them gone. It told of the four sons who had been scattered across the lands. And finally it had foretold to Phil that they were not human. 

     The first of the scrolls, however, was the only one Phil could read. He had attempted to read the others before but they made absolutely no sense. It was if every time he tried the markings would move, jitter, blur. Never allowing him to understand what they had held. 

     When Phil finally grabbed the third scroll from his sack and held it out to Techno. 

"Try reading this." Techno grabbed the scroll hesitantly, eyes narrowing at the man in distrust.

"What does it say?" Techno could only grow more wary as the man's actions continued. Why did the man want him to read the scroll, was he illiterate? 

"Why are you asking me to read about a group of people taking back a kingdom?" So that's what the third scroll contained. 

"You can read it?" Phil asked.

"Yes?"

"Techno, I think we are brothers." 

helllloooooo!!!!! So I am finally trying to write more of the first story that I had wanted to write on here, but I am indecisive and am constantly falling in love with different au's and headcanons and what not, hence why this is a oneshot book-.  but if you are actually taking the time to read this then im giving you a bit of a hint for farther in the story, I fell in love with the wing fic headcanon... take that as you please but it could be a surprise tool to help you later! ;) 

second order of buissness, I decided to finally set a goal for myself, since this is the most read story of mine, ever, in the history of the five years I've been writing fanfiction and stories in general, I think it would be really cool if we could get this story to 50k reads, (maybe 100k eventually- ((that's probably not going to happen but it is nice to dream)) and how bout 1k votes? because with the way that this is going statistically so far it would take about 75 more days to get to 50k reads (if i don't continuously update from now, which I don't plan on not updating) and it would take about 60 more days to get to 1k votes. ( I think if somone wants to double check my math thats cool im just estimating.) But yeah I think that would be really cool, so If you like the story Vote, follow me for updates and yeah.. I hope you all have an awesome day/night/afternoon/morning!!!!!! and thank you so much! <3