TATGAATN Part 5.

The back was decorated in tie-dyed wallpaper that had been ripping off at the edges. Bead curtains hung over the middle part between the front two seats and the back, the only thing dividing them from the drug dealer in the front of the van.

"So what's up with all the tie-dye?" Tommy asked, eyeing the walls suspiciously. "You have a stereotype to stick to?"

"Oh no, we actually quite enjoy death metal." Fundy deadpanned. "None of us like the tie-dye either bit if an eyesore, but no one is productive enough to actually change it. Besides, why renovate it when it will be set on fire by the end of the day."

Techno could not be more uncomfortable, besides just having to be in this sweat-smelling drug van, he was also squished between the two extra passengers Quackity was traveling with. Normally this wouldn't be so bad, but well, this wasn't normally. Instead, he was sat between a somewhat older man who was wearing a cat maid outfit, and a ginger who looked to being forced into this whole ordeal.

"Master, master, master, mas-" The cat maid, who Techno came to know as Hbomb pestered the man on his left, Fundy. The ginger's face continuously scrunched in on itself. Techno tried his hardest to just ignore it, but when Hbomb practically threw himself over Techno's lap, let's just say, he hit his breaking point.

"Okay, listen, could you please just be quiet and sit still for the rest of the ride." Techno attempted to keep his head, but the pout on this guy's face was really pushing it.

"But you're not my master, I don't listen to anyone but my master," he stated matter-of-factly. His arms crossed, a frown stitched upon his face. Wow, tantrum much?

"H please just sit still and be quiet, is that too much to ask?" Fundy sided with Techno, extremely annoyed by the other passenger in the car.

"Guys, let the man be. He's funny," Tommy chimed in, defending Hbomb. Of course, the child would enjoy his presence.

"But master~" Hbomb whined, kicking his legs like a child. Oh god, Techno had to deal with two of them.

"Listen, do you want to switch seats? Maybe that would be better." Techno started, getting up out of his seat. He had only not switched previously because of his pity towards Fundy, but enough was enough.

"We're here!" Quackity yelled

From the front, slamming on the break. Techno flew through the bead curtain hanging from the roof of the van, back hitting the middle console, a grunt leaving his lips from the inertia. The passenger door opened to reveal a smiling Tommy who was currently slightly sideways due to the angle Techno's head was at.

"Come on Techno! We made it to the train station! You can finally get home!" Tommy grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the van waving to the drug van as it drove haphazardly into the distance.