91

A/n: Christmas

No One's Pov:

Days passed by slowly and the Weasley family and co didn't really feel like celebrating the holiday season with Arthur in the hospital, but in what seemed like a holiday miracle he was released the day after Christmas and everyone was excited. He was scheduled to be released in the early afternoon so as soon as the sun breached the horizon Mrs.Weasley was up and preparing for his arrival, the kids tried to sleep in but with the persistent sound of a vacuum and dishes clanging they inventively got up. They tried to help Mrs. Weasley but were shooed away quickly so they decided to just hang around until they needed to head to the hospital; the time came and they headed out to collect Arthur, but due to his state the family decided not to use the floo network and instead got a lift there.

It was in the early evening that they arrived back at number 12 and kicked off their celebration with the grand feast that Molly and Sirius prepared earlier toasting to the holidays and Arthur's safe return. Once the feast was done while they let their food settle they opened gifts, Molly handed every teen at the table a gift that she made the twins got matching scarves, Ron got a vest, Ginny got some orang gloves, and Hermione a purple scarf. Y/n was just about to comment when she was handed a gift from Molly; Y/n looked up at the woman confused.

Y/n: "For me?" Molly nods and rushes over to Harry to hand him a gift, Y/n looked at the present in shock.

He: "Open it," Hermione said gently as she wrapped the scarf around her neck, Y/n smiled and tore the tissue paper apart to see a knitted hat with brown and green stripes and matching gloves, she imminently put the hat on happily just in time for Molly to see.

M: "Oh that looks so good on you Y/n" she gushed happily

Y/n: "Thank you Mrs.Weasley i love it!" Y/n said, the woman hugged the girl quickly and walked back over to her husband as the kids began to give their gifts. Hermione handed Y/n a box and watched quietly as her girlfriend opened it. Inside was a small baby blue book about the size of her palm.

He:" It's a small sketchbook so you can stop drawing on your hand" she teased Y/n smiled and kissed Hermione on the cheek.

Y/n:" Thanks babe," Y/n said and set the book beside herself, Y/n then pulls Hermione's gift from beside the table and sets it in front of her. Hermione excitedly opened the gift wasting no time and pulls out a brand new camera she gasped loudly.

Y/n: "I know you had mentioned wanting one before," Y/n says shyly before being blindsided by her girlfriend's hair as Hermione kissed her excitedly.

He:"Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU," she said whilst peppering y/n's face with kisses, the table laughed except for Ginny who just groaned.

Gi:"You two are seriously too cute honestly it is sickening," she said before receiving a swift kick from Ron under the table.

Gi: "Ouch Ron!" she says her eyes flashing angrily

M: "Oh quit it you too!" their mom shouted the two ceased their bickering but continued to kick and shove each other. Hermione laughed and held up the camera with a smile, Molly sighed and walked over to the two.

M: "How about I take a picture of the two of you?" she asks, Hermione nodded and handed over the camera, Molly took it in her hands and set it up. The two girls faced forward towards Molly, the two were beside each other so Hermione placed her arm around Y/n and the two smiled, as the camera flashed Hermione placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek and Y/n laughed happily, Molly smiled and set the camera down as the family continued their celebration long into the night, many more photos were taken and laughs were shared.

It was a well-needed break from all the chaos of the order and everything with the trial, the mixed-matched family needed this and they all enjoyed themselves.

######################################################################

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! I am so sorry for the long break a lot of things have been happing but since Christmas is around the corner I figured I would give you all a gift. So happy holidays to all and Merry Christmas if you celebrate it I hope you have a great day a great week and a great new year!