27

A/n: talking to Dumbledore

No One's Pov:

The next night as the two girls slept Hagrid chared out of the cabin and rushed into the castle before the large drawbridge closed for the night. He ducked down and walked through the main hall into the castle. He passed a couple house-elves and staff till he made it to the bronze eagle that stood proudly guarding the older wizards room.

Ha: "Cockroach clusters" the eagle lurched and opened revealed a large staircase Hagride climbed up them loudly till he made his way into the headmaster's office. Behind the large man sat the man himself his half-mooned glasses sat perched on his nose as his blue eyes roamed over the daily prophet.

Ha: "sorry to disturb you sir but I have an important issue ter talk about"

Du:" Have you seen the news Hagrid Sirius Black escaped Azkaban"

Ha:" I know and we need to protect Harry but right now I need ter talk ter you about Y/n and"

Du: "Hogsmeade?" The man finished, he set down the paper and fixed his glasses

Du: "I know you care about her but you know the rules" He raises from his desk and walked over to his Phoenix, and gently pet his feathers.

Ha: "There has to be sumting we could do fer her"

Ha: "Maybe I could adopt her or sumting"

Du:"I know you care for her but how would you adopt her there is no record of her exciting outside the forest and these walls she's a wolf and her family is gone the best thing you can do for her is keep her away from that place once she sees everything she'll feel even more of an outsider because of all the people and families that go there"

Ha:"Come on you know her, she just wants ter be normal and maybe Hogsmeade could help her with it! Please I'm not asking for much sir."

Al: " Hagrid you know I care about her too and I want her to be happy but the best way to keep her safe is to keep her away we can't let them know about her" Hagrid looks away from his boss dejectedly.

Al:" The best way to keep her safe is to keep her hidden you understand this Hagrid don't you"

He did, Hagrid knew that the young wolf like y/n would be a great subject for the dark wizard not to mention the bounty on werewolves thanks to Greyback.

Ha:" yes sir I do understand" the elder man walked over to the half-giant and patted his arm.

Al:" I'm sorry Hagrid but I am glad that you are here as you know next week the students come back and with Sirius on the lose we need to keep Harry and Y/n safe and unaware of the looming threat. I have informed the other teachers and ever since Tom made his appearance last year we will be keeping a close eye on the Golden trio and our special friend. Now do you have time to stay or are the girls waiting?"

Ha:" No sir" Hagrid sat on the tiny chair Dumbledore chuckled and the two men talked late into the Thursday night.

The next day the group would go to diagonally and pick up things for the girls third year.
#############################################################################