66

A/n: Chaotic start to the summer

No One's Pov:

Again the students were quiet as they woke early for their departure home, they finished packing and with a sigh of relief, they headed down to the great hall for their last breakfast of the year. They said their goodbyes to each other as they boarded the train for home, Y/n watched silently from the Ravenclaw tower as droves and droves of students pooled out of the castle Y/n turned and snuck out of the castle and down to Hagrid's cabin. She was alone in the cabin with Fang she looked over to her trunk and sight, she closed her eyes for a moment.

Y/n sat in the hospital wing staring blankly out the window still bandaged and hurting, nowadays she barely spoke to anyone. Madam Pomfrey was pouring Y/n her last does of potion to help the pain when Professor Lupin came into the wing. He was equally hurt and limping as Y/n but he still had a smile on his pale face as he walked over to Madam Pomfrey.

Lu: "Can I speak with Y/n alone? it will only take a moment" Madam Pomfrey sighed and set down the cup and nodded she turned to Y/n.

MaP: "Make sure you drink that, it will help with the pain" Y/n  continued to stare out the window blankly, Madam Pomfrey sighs and smiles sadly, she grabs the bottle and walks to her back office leaving the two alone, Lupin sets down his suitcase down with a thud and sat at the end of Y/n's bed. She turns to him and looks down to his feet and noticed the suitcase then looks back up to him, he smiled sadly.

Y/n:" What's that for?" she asked and looked back out the window

Lu: "I'm leaving Y/n" Y/n quit her dismissive look and turned to face him

Y/n: "What do you mean the train doesn't leave for another two days?" he sighs

Lu:" I put in my resignation Y/n" she fully turns to him now with a slight grimace

Y/n: "Why"

Lu: "Look at all that has happened since I've been here, and once Snape tells the world that we exist I don't think many parents want their kids to be taught by a werewolf," he said with a sour look.

Lu: "It's for the best Y/n"

Y/n: "But you're the best Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher we've had!"

Lu: "Thank you Y/n but I have to go" Y/n nods

Lu: "I just wanted to stop by to say I'm sorry about everything Y/n, I never meant to hurt you or anyone"

Y/n: "I know sir, I'm sorry for attacking you as well"

Lu: "You were trying to save Hermione and the others I can't blame you"

Y/n: "Yeah, and that didn't work out," Y/n said with a deep sad sigh, Lupin gently pats y/n's shoulder briefly, he let go of her shoulder and stood from the bed he picked up his suitcase but before leaving he conjures a piece of folded parchment from his shaggy torn sweater and hands it to Y/n, she takes it with a bandaged hand.

Lu: "If you need anything do not hesitate to write to me" Y/n smiles and unfolds the parchment and looks at him confused.

Y/n: "It's just your name?" 

Lu: "The owls will find me," he said with a smile y/n nodded and folded it back up and placed it in her pajama pocket. Lupin gave another smile and picked up the cup and hands it to Y/n, she takes it with another smile.

Lu: "Rest up, and remember if you need anything do not hesitate to write to me" Y/n nods he turns to leave but Y/n stops him.

Y/n: "Thank you" he smiles and leaves the hospital wing, Y/n sighs once more then gulped down the thick potion.

Y/n opened her eyes and opened her trunk she dug around in the large trunk she tosses piles of clothes out of her trunk and found the crumpled top at the bottom of the trunk unwashed, Y/n picks up the dirt top and reaches into the pocket and pulls out the small piece of parchment, she shoved everything back into her trunk except a quill, some ink and another piece of parchment she slammed the trunk closed and walked over to the large table, she patted Fang on the head and popped open the ink bottle and dipped the quill in the ink and began to write.

Dear Professor Lupin,

You said i could write to you if I ever needed anything to write to you and well there is something sir, lately, I have been feeling so sick just like; nevermind I was wondering if you could help me figure out why?  I have taken wolfsbane and everything else but nothing seems to help any advice? 

                                                                     Y/n

Sure it was a bit blunt but it got her point across and she wasn't really feeling poetic she let the ink dry and folded it nicely and wrote his name across it and left the cabin passing Hagrid he smiled to her and she smiled back and quickly made her way into the empty school she rushed up to the owlery and picked one of the handsome barn owls who was happy to deliver anything, he chittered happily as Y/n told him to find Remus Lupin she felt weird saying his full name but helped the owl to the open archway that formed a window and the owl set off into the sky, Y/n sighed in relife and figured since she was already in the school she would go pay the house-elves a visit she slid down from the owlery and ran to the kitchen where she spent the rest of her day there. She talked with the elves about Hermione and school while helping them cook for Dumbledor; even though it was just him the elves made a grand feast of it all, Y/n tried to help but was ultimately pushed out of the kitchen lovely, she sighed and made her way back to the cabin where Hagrid sat outside tending to his pumpkin patch Fang ran up to Y/n and tackled her to the ground; y/n fell with a thud but began to pet and play with the large dog when Hagrid set down what he was doing and walked over to the two of them.

Ha:"Fang, leave Y/n alone" the dog barked loudly and got off Y/n she stood and brushed off the dust from her clothes and patted Fang on the head.

Ha:"Come on dinner's ready" Fang barked happily again and the two ran into the cabin and sat down eagerly at the table.

Hagrid had made his famous stew and Y/n gulped down two bowls before helping with the dishes, she still didn't feel too good so she took a quick shower changed into her pajamas and took a book from the nook they had set up for her second year and began to read, hours later the book was finished and Y/n got ready and went to bed. Hours passed as Y/n slept soundly in the dark cabin when she was roughly shaken awake by Hagrid.

Ha:"Y/n we have to go, Harry's in trouble" Y/n jolted upright in her bed

###############################################################################