35

A/n: Luna is intuitive

No One's Pov:

Y/n left Lupin's classroom and walked back to the Ravenclaw tower where she snuck into her room but someone was still awake.

Lu: "Late again y/n, you're lucky Flitwick hasn't caught you" y/n turned to her friend, Luna looked at y/n inquisitively. 

Y/n:" Sorry I was talking with professor Lupin again"

Lu: "Was it a distressing conversation cause you look a bit sick"

Y/n:" well kind of, I had asked him about if it was okay to tell someone you like about the secret you know"

Lu: "What did he say?"

Y/n:" he said it's even more dangerous to the person you are telling" Y/n sighed heavily, Luna looks sadly over to her friend.

Lu: "May I offer some advice?" You nod.

Lu:" well, I think that you should tell Hermione if she feels the same way she will accept you. Yes it is dangerous but what isn't dangerous"

Y/n: "You know, you're an old soul Luna Lovegood; I want to tell her but it wouldn't be logical and I don't want to hurt her."

Lu:" Well, everything has two sides to everything y/n" 

Y/n:" you do have a point, we should head to bed it's late. Thank you, Luna, and goodnight" Luna smiled in the pale moonlight and the two went to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY

Hermione's Pov:

The next morning I woke up and went to the common room where Ron and Harry were hanging about waiting for me. I didn't say much but we carried on into the great hall and over to the Gryffindor table, the boys sat down and began to eat when Luna and Y/n entered the great hall. I don't know what possessed me to do this but I walked over to y/n and grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out of the great hall and into the bathroom I closed the door and let go of her and crossed my arms.

He: "What is going on with you y/n?" 

Y/n: "Good morning to you too Mione" she smiled at me but I kept my arms crossed

He: "What's going on with you, for the past few weeks you have been acting super weird ignoring me?" the last part came out quietly, Y/n looks at me gently.

Y/n: "Nothing is going on okay, I've just been a little off that's all"She didn't look at me while she spoke.

He: "You are more than just off" I made quotation marks with my fingers around the off, she looked at me sadly my anger dropped and was replaced with worry. I took her hand in mine again.

He:"You don't have to lie to me y/n, I'm here for you" she smiled softly and looked me in the eyes.

Y/n: "To be honest with you Mione I've been-" she paused and bit her lip then she began to speak again.

Y/n:" I've been really scared about all the Dementors and the whole Sirius Black thing it's all a lot" I nodded this would explain her jumpy behavior, with my free hand I softly rubbed her forearm she smiled at me.

He: "You don't have to be afraid, you're safe here" she nodded I stopped rubbing her arm and looked up at her without thinking I kissed her cheek and she turns red, I giggle.

He: "Come on, let's go back to breakfast" she only nodded still red, I lead her out with the hand I was still holding. We re-entered the great hall and walked over to the table we sat down by Harry, Ron, and Luna. I let go of her hand and Ron looked up from his plate his started laughing.

Ro: "Y/n you're bright red" Harry and Luna started laughing this time I began to blush and I was red till we went to class.

###############################################################################