29

A/n: an unexpected date with Hermione

No One's Pov:
Harry ran off with Ginny leaving y/n and Hermione alone in front of the Leaky Cauldron.

Y/n:" I guess it's just us," y/n said shyly Hermione smiled at the girl, y/n offers her arm and Hermione giggles and takes it gratefully, the two enter the pub and sit down at a booth in the corner of the restaurant. They ordered some drinks and sat there silently waiting for the other to speak the silences was thick till y/n spoke.

Y/n: "How was your break?" 

He: "It was alright pretty boring how was yours?" Y/n feared these questions so quickly tried to change the subject.

Y/n: "Why, was it boring?" her smile faltered as you avoided the question but she didn't say anything.

He: "I spent half of it in my parent's dental office filing paperwork so it was okay" she played with the straw in her cup y/n's head moved to the side like a confused puppy 

Y/n: "What's a dentist?" Hermione laughed at the action of the head tilt, this caused you to laugh along with her. After the laughing fit, you two fell into a comfortable conversation about books and other random things. You even began to tease her a bit playfully pocking and prodding trying your best to make her laugh.

Harry looked over from his table proudly like he had accomplished the mission he had set out to do. By the time they had calmed down both girls were red in the face when Hermione's patents walk over to there booth.

MG: "Okay honey we should get going now," a man in glasses and a plain brown sweater said a woman with the same brown hair but curlier walks over.

He: "Okay but first I want you guys to meet y/n" the two adults smile at y/n.

Mrg:" so you're the one our Mione had been on about all summer" Hermione's face goes as red as the Gryffindor flag. The older woman smacks the older man on the shoulder, he laughed and smiled at y/n.

Msg:" well it's nice to meet you y/n" y/n smiles back, Hermione wears a proud smile as she leaves the booth you follow and stand beside it.

He:" Well I have to go bye y/n see you on the train" before you could say anything Hermione pulls you I to a hug, y/n freezes and felt her face ignite, she hugged Hermione back quickly, Hermione pulls away and walks out with her parents. They were speaking softly but y/n wolf ears picked up every word.

Mrg:" I like her" Hermione tapped her dad in the shoulder and left the Leaky Cauldron.

Not short after Hermione left the crowd thinned and everyone was turning in. Hagrid Luna and Y/n said their goodbyes and left with flow powder. Once back in the hut Hagrid went outside to tend to one of his animals leaving the two girls to get ready and got to bed. Y/n did this in a very dreamy state and Luna sure took notice.

Lu:" Did you have a good date with Hermione?" she said casually flipping through the same magazine from earlier this year, y/n plopped down on the trundle bed and turned to Luna.

Y/n:" it was amazing we talked about Muggle things and she told me about her summer and oh did you see her hair I think it looks rather good wavy, although I did miss her crazy curls I even let her... wait did you call it a date" you added after your long rant Luna smirked and flipped the magazine upside-down.

Lu:" that's what it was wasn't it? Harry seemed proud" y/n looked at, her confused but ignored the Harry statement.

Y/n:" well it wasn't a date, was it?" Luna set down the magazine and pretended to think.

Lu:" the two of you, we're alone at a table and you ordered drinks. Quick question did she pay or you?"

Y/n:" I did but what does that have to do with it"

Lu:" I don't know but it sounds like a date to me" you flipped on your back and look up at the ceiling thinking deeply.

Y/n:" her parents like me" you added randomly

Lu:" you met them, were they nice" Luna added this time laying down in her trundle bed too "

Y/n:" yeah," you said happily, Hagrid re-enters as you yawn.

Ha:" lights out girls, got a busy day t'morror" he blows out the candles and settles in his large armchair to read before bed the two mumbled a good night a day drift to sleep.
Tomorrow was the start of third year.
################################################################################
Yes, the story is back!! I'm so sorry it took me forever to get this up I hope you like it❤️❤️❤️