55

A/n: The Weasley twins tease Hermione

No One's Pov:

The Yule Ball was right around the corner and time was running out to ask someone or to answer. Everyone was rushing around to ask that special someone. In Hermione Granger's case, she still hadn't answered Viktor yet, so it was coming down to the wire.

Two days left

Another day was coming to an end as the students sat through the last class of the day, study hall. A large group of Gryffindor sat near the door as Snape circled all the students making sure everyone was working. Hermione was just at the end of her paper when a note gently floated onto her paper, she looked to the source and sees the Weasley twins smiling at her. Hermione set down her quill and opens the folded piece of parchment.

"Better hurry up looks like y/n is taken"

He:" What are you two on about" Hermione whispers softly trying not to alert Snape.

Fr:" looks like Fleur"

Ge:" Beat you to the punch" Snape turned on his heel startling Hermione causing her to look down to her paper, Snape hovered for a moment then went back to surveying the room, Hermione turned back to the twins.

Fr&Ge:" she asked y/n"

Hermione's Pov:

Fr&Ge:" she asked y/n" I felt a cold thick feeling run through my chest, Fleur asked y/n to the ball but y/n couldn't have said yes she doesn't like dances.

He:" Did she say yes?!" I asked Fred winks while George laughs and went back to their parchment.

I angrily finished my paper and turned it in and charged out of the room and waited in the hall for Harry and Ron, two minutes later they did and I grabbed Harry by the robes.

He:" who is Fleur going with!" I shouted at him

Ha:" ARE YOU MAD"

He:" who is she going with?"I let go of his robe and crossed my arm.

Ha:" I don't know!" he said and smoothed out his robe

Ro: "Bloody hell Hermione" Ron added I glared at him and he quieted quickly.

Ha: "Are you calm enough to come to the great hall with us?"Harry questioned again I glared 

He: "Why do you two need to go to the great hall?" the two boys looked at each other then Harry turned to me again.

Ha: "Ron and I are going to ask the Pavarti twins to go to the ball with us"

He: "Oh okay, sure I'll tag along," I say dismissively the boys sigh and we walk to the great hall quietly.

When we walked into the great hall the two boys instantly broke off from me and walked over to the two girls sitting at our table doing homework, I was about to join them when I looked over to the other tables, Viktor and a couple other of his friends were sitting at the empty Slytherin table talking quickly in their native tongue, The Hufflepuff table was empty but the Ravenclaw one wasn't, in fact, it only had two people sitting at it Y/n, and Fleur. I scowled, why is she always around y/n it's not like Y/n likes it or something, I quietly move a bit closer to the two and listen in.

Y/n: "I can't believe I'm doing this" Y/n said softly with a small chuckle I smiled lightly but quickly remove it.

Fl: "It will be fun do not worry" Fleur placed her hand on Y/n's arm softly so she was going with a Fleur then that settles it. I smooth out my outfit and walk over to Viktor and his friends, he notices and looks up with a smile.

He: "I'll go with you"

#############################################################################

It may take a little to get the Yule ball chapters out as I'm splitting it in two and I work tomorrow UGH!! but they will be coming I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!