53

A/n: Viktor and Jealous y/n (I'm not making fun of Viktor's accent I don't want him to sound like Fleur)

Hermione's Pov:

Class had finally finished and I didn't feel like eating dinner so I quickly separated from the boys and headed to the library hopefully the library will be empty enough for me to research in peace. I entered the library to my surprise there were only three people and the librarian were in the old library. There were two Ravenclaw sitting in the far corner I couldn't tell who they were as a large book hid their faces so only their arms and robes were visible, then sat the boy Viktor Krum from Drumstrang sat at one of the tables looking through Hogwarts A History but I didn't pay him any mind and went to the back of the library looking for a certain book in the back.

No One's Pov:

Hermione went past the two Ravenclaws and into the back of the shelves, there was a deep sigh and the two Ravenclaws dropped the book and Y/n sighed dropping her head onto the stack of paper they had been working hard on, Luna suppressed a laugh and sat back in her chair picking up her quill and began to sketch freely on a blank piece of parchment.

Lu: "Why don't you just go talk to her?" Luna said calmly

Y/n: "That's not how it works," Y/n said lifting her head slightly Luna looked over to her and was about to say something when Y/n sensed Hermione

Y/n: "She's coming back" the two picked up the large book again and hid their faces as Hermione reappeared around the corner with her arms full of books she chose a desk by the window and began to flip through the book, Y/n dropped her side of the book and observed her.

Hermione had collected many old books about creatures and laws, Y/n slightly lowered her side of the book and watched as Hermione set down a dusty pile of books on the desk and sit down. She pulls down one of the larger books and opens it to the first page and begins to read quickly. Y/n watched as Hermione's index finger danced across the page as she quickly read through the pages.

Y/n let the book fall softly as she watched Hermione endearingly, she was studying Hermione's freckles when something obscures her vision, it was a back clade in dark brown robes. Y/n refocuses and hides behind the book once more while Luna still sketched on leaving Y/n on her own. Y/n trained  her ears and picked up the low growled of Viktor's voice

Vi: "Her-mi-one can I talk to you for a second?" he asked Hermione stops her reading and turned to the boy.

He: "Hi, Viktor right? how is everything" Hermione said passively trying not to be rude

Vi: "It is good," he said choppily there was a long awkward pause

He: "Is there something you needed?" he blinked

Vi: "Uh Yes I vanted to ask you something" Y/n felt her ears go hot as she suppressed a deep growl in her throat as she clenched the book tighter in her hands

He: "Um okay," she said a bit annoyed and turned to the boy knowing he wasn't going anywhere till he had her full attention.

 Vi: "vell, the Yule Ball is coming up and I vas vandering, if you vould, go vith me?" Y/n felt the steam come out of her ears like she was eating a pepper imps. Without thinking she shot up from the table and dropped the book, causing a loud scraping noise, and bang Y/n instantly felt terrified and bolted out of the library leaving Luna and her stuff alone. Y/n ran away so fast Hermione didn't even see her go she just saw a swish of blue and silver then the library door closed. 

Luna gave an apologetic smile and picked up her's and Y/n's stuff and walked out of the library leaving Hermione and Viktor alone, Hermione knew she wouldn't get anything done in the library so she collected her books and bag.

He: "Let me think about it okay Viktor, I'm sorry I have to go" she smiled politely and left the library.

#############################################################################