23

A/n: Christmas time

No One's Pov:

The next morning y/n woke the next morning to a small pile of gif y/n was excited because she had never gotten anything before. the first box on the small pile was a long box but it wasn't too big, the box was wrapped in a gold paper the top was wrapped with a red ribbon and a small card tucked in the ribbon y/n smiled and opened the card.

Dear y/n,

I know how much you love to look at the stars so I got you a telescope I figure you would want your own so you don't have to go to the astronomy tower or wait to use the one I saw in your common room. I know you will use it well, can't wait to see you again have a good break

Love, Hermione.

Y/n smiles and sets the card down she pulls the ribbon off the box y/n tears the paper off and reveals a wooden box y/n opens it and inside is a handheld telescope it was small and golden with a matching lens and a leather band around it. Beside it was a small leather case for the telescope y/n picks it up and turns it in her hand smiling proudly at her new possession.

Y/n closed it and pushes it aside y/n clears her lap y/n pulls out a larger box it was wrapped in brown paper in scratchy handwriting was y/n name

Y/n closed it and pushes it aside y/n clears her lap y/n pulls out a larger box it was wrapped in brown paper in scratchy handwriting was y/n name. Y/n recognized the writing as Hagrid's handwriting y/n tore away the paper and inside were two things a leather-bound book and a white box with the sweet scent of strawberry y/n knew this was one of Hagrid's cakes but she wasn't hungry so she took the book off the box and set the box on top of a coffee table. The book was ratty and dirty with a couple of bite marks and scratches along the back of the book, The brown leather peeled away at the title "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" Y/n opened the book and a small note falls out of it y/n sets the book down and grabs the note in the same handwriting "There is a chapter on werewolves I think ye like it plus I know Luna and ye like this stuff see ye soon -H". Again y/n smiled but before she could read it there were still two presents left so she set it aside. the next box was small and silver it wasn't wrapped so y/n took the top off in the interior was a small bottle of clear liquid this confused y/n as Snape had given Y/n your wolfsbane for the summer months you lifted the bottle and y/n finds a small note. "This is a special brew in case of another incident" this sounded like snape but you were grateful and set it next to her telescope.

The last present was the largest and well wrapped in silver and blue paper the colors of Ravenclaw but no card on the front. Y/n unwrapped the unmarked box and a pile of neatly folded clothes greeted her. A note was tucked under the hood of a new jacket "I noticed you only had school uniforms and two shirts so I figure you would need these - Dumbledor" the emerald green ink shined in the firelight as y/n admired the new possesons it was early in the afternoon so y/n grabbed her new book and sat by the fire she traced the seal.

 A note was tucked under the hood of a new jacket "I noticed you only had school uniforms and two shirts so I figure you would need these - Dumbledor"  the emerald green ink shined in the firelight as y/n admired the new possesons it was early in ...

then opened the book and began to read until the day was over.

################################################################################