39

A/n: Harry asks you something(it's a bit slow at the start)  *JUMP TO THE NEXT DAY

Y/n's Pov:

The day and night of yesterday was a big painful blur all I really remember was fare away voices and Madam Pomfrey coming in and out with food but the rest was blurry. Early the next morning once I redressed Professor Dumbledore came to the infirmary and escorted me back to the Ravenclaw tower we made polite conversation till we got to the tower where he bid me goodbye and left to his chambers. I entered the tower and quickly went to my room as the others began to wake up, as soon as I closed the door to my room everyone begins to wake up I went over to my trunk and pulled out a clean uniform and went to the bathroom before anyone could ask questions and changed. Once done I waited for Luna and we both headed down to breakfast and sat with the other Ravenclaws and ate till class which was Defence Against The Dark Arts with Gryffindor, once I finished my third serving of food Luna and I met up with Hermione Ron and Harry and went to class. I walked with Hermione while the others clumped together at the front of us, something seemed to be troubling her but when I asked she said nothing was wrong so I stopped asking.

When we got there the classroom door was open and we entered Hermione and I went to our seats and continued talking while Luna went over to Ron's younger sister Ginny and the two left the classroom together for their own. The boys stayed connected at the hip till Harry went over to Professor Lupin leaving Ron at his desk. The two talked till the bell rung and Harry had to sit back down, I noticed that he looked upset and I promised to talk with him at lunch. He remained quiet throughout class and stayed quiet while we walked to our respective classes where i didn't see him till potions which was right before class but Snape hovered near him so i couldn't talk to him. The class was long and dull as all Snape's lessons tend to be, and when lunch rolled around i quickly helped clean up and told Hermione I'd meet her there. Even with my quick cleaning, Harry beat me outside but I quickly ran over to him and stopped him.

Y/n: "Hey!" he turned to me with a stone face

Y/n: "What's up Harry you seem upset" he sighed

Ha:" Can I ask you something Y/n" I nod.

Ha: "So I was talking to Lupin earlier today, I asked about why you couldn't tell " I swallowed harshly.

Ha: "Why did you tell me? I could get in so much trouble for knowing this!" I sighed I knew I would have to tell him soon enough

Y/n: "Do you want the truth" he nods

Y/n:"I told you because I know Dumbledore can protect you from the Ministry, He can protect you from Fudge."

Y/n: "I wouldn't have told you if you were someone else" Harry smiled sadly

Ha: "I understand, Y/n I'm sorry" 

Y/n: "It's okay Harry, we should head to lunch before Filtch catches us" he laughs and we walk to the great hall and joined Hermione and Ron.

#######################################################################

I'm sorry it's jumping around so much it will be like that a little longer till we get to the the end of third year.