10

A/n: END OF FIRST YEAR(The chapter gets a little sad towards the end but i promise it will get better)

No One's Pov:

It was the last day of the year and all the Hogwarts students were buzzing with the excitement of a fun summer holiday. Every student was packing except for one Y/n helped Thalia finish finding her things and was walking her down to the train. Once down by the tracks I hugged her tightly and sniffled a bit she hugged me back and I felt her smile on my shoulder.

Th: "I'll write to you " y/n nods and releases her friend as she walks onto the train y/n knew she needed to get back in before any other student saw her so she quickly speeded up to the owlery and watch from the leag of the building she smiled as the seas of red green yellow and blues faded into the Hogwarts express as the day faded you felt sad but knew this was a new adventure. Since you didn't have a home to go to you would spend your summer with Fang and Hagrid in his house hunting and getting everything ready for next year but you still felt sad after the majority of the students had gone you walked back down to the train to see it off behind Hagrid he waved as it chugs by y/n spotted Thalia's familiar hair and came out from behind Hagrid to bid her a final goodbye then you quickly hid behind the large man as the rest of the train pasted once out of sight you come out from behind Hagrid and smile at him her pulls you into a bone-crushing hug and you pat his arm after a couple spins he sets you down.

Ha: "So how was your first year at Hogwarts, "he asked as you two leave the tracks.

Y/n: "It was amazing Hagrid I learned so much and I met so many different people I made friends it was everything I dreamed it to be." he laughs as you two enter the Forbidden Forest.

Y/n: "I met the most pretty and most smart girl in the entire world" Hagrid smiles

Ha: "Hermione is quite the brain isn't she"

Y/n: "Yeah how did you know" he shrugged and unlocks house night was beginning to fall suddenly all the excitement from today was catching up with you and you find yourself curled up on the huge armchair.

Y/n: "Hermione is really something (yawns) I don't know what it is about her that I'm so drawn too"

Ha: "Sounds like someone's got a crush"

Y/n: "What no," you say with a blush, you let sleep overcome you and lull you into dreamland. Hagrid noticed you stopped talking and turned around from the stove he smiles at your sleeping body and sets down the two mugs of tea he walks over to the chair and draped a blanket over you her turns out the light and grabbed his cup he and fang walk out of the house and sit on the porch watching the stairs. He was peaceful until he heard a yelp of pain from the woods he and fang stand up hagrid puts his mug down and grabs his crossbow that was resting on the chair him and Fang set off into the woods he heard another loud yelp of pain and picked up his speed hoping to save the creature that was in trouble he was about to run into another set of woods when he looks down and sees a bloody mess. Two wolfs with shiny grey fur were dead before him their glossy fur streaked in red. Hagrid nealed down and turned them over he gasped and looked over to fang sadly he picked up the two wolfs and took them back home he dug two graves in the garden and laid them to rest.

The next morning he told y/n who broke down in his arms but only for a few moments. she wiped her eyes.

y/n:" I must move on it's what my kind do"

Ha: "I understand"

Y/n: "Alright Hagrid what do we have to do today" Hagrid patted y/n back gently and gave her a piece of paper with many chores on it she nodded and set off to do them.

#######################################################################