48

(I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE QUOTES I WILL BE USING FROM THE BOOK PLEASE DON'T SUE ME PLUS I ABLIBED THEM TOO SOOOOOO)

A/n: Time jump to October and the arrival of the other schools! (Y/n meets Flure)

No One's Pov:

The rest of September went by painfully slow, each day seemed to last forever and nothing had changed Hermione still wasn't speaking to y/n which made half her classes miserable and since she was in the hospital wing for the last week of third year she was behind everyone. Most of the other professors were understanding all except for Snape, he was decent enough but his harsh glare never helped anyone.

After almost two months of drowning in extra homework and classes, y/n was finally caught up on Halloween. She gladly strolled down to the feast with Luna lagging behind the others to avoid the eye of a certain Gryffindor. When they entered the great hall the two stopped, along with the Halloween decore there were many welcome banners and Hogwarts flags

Y/n had been so overwhelmed with work she has forgotten about the Tri-wizard tournament and the expected arrival of the abroad wizard schools. Y/n swallowed nervously and walked to the Ravenclaw table but Thalia stopped her.

Th:" We're all going to line up outside to greet our guests come on it's this way" Thalia took y/n's arm and lead her to the soppy front yard in the cold mist all the students were out looking around the grounds for any signs of a portkey, some looked to the sky for brooms. 

Du: "Ah! unless I am very much mistaken, the carriage for Beauxbaton approaches!! (Goblet of fire pg:242)  Hagrid gets ready." Hagrid shuffles forward with two big paddles raised above his head to direct the carriage

Y/n: "I don't see anything"

Bo:" look up there" a sixth-year boy points up to the sky, and sure enough a small dot of a carriage was coming into view. As it got closer y/n could see that it wasn't just a flying it was being pulled by a fleet of white-winged horses, as they approached they grew bigger and bigger as did the carriage. The carriage itself was a beautiful powdered blue with gold detailings, on the door and side paneless y/n could make out a crest, it was the same powdered blue with a black B in the center with many small gold details it was truly beautiful and huge(There are two different crests for Beauxbaton but this one is most commonly seen). With some trouble, Hagrid was able to land the fancy carriage in front of the castle, the doors opened and a boy in pale blue robes stepped out with a slight stumble and unrolled a set of golden stairs in front of the door. Out stepped a woman but not a normal woman, she was easily as tall as the pillars beside the entrance of the castle, the large size of the carriage and horses made sense.

Du: "Ah Madam Maxime" 

MM: "Dumbly-dorr" Dumbledore leaned down and kissed her hand respectfully

Du: "Welcome to Hogwarts" she nodded and stepped aside showing the rows of kids behind her, older boys and girls stood straight in there presages blue robes shivering slightly.

MM: "My Pupils"( Goblet Of Fire pg:244) The students didn't move they just stood and shivered in the cold October air. the large women look around then down to dumbledor

MM:" 'As Karkaroff arrived yet?" she asked 

Du: "Not yet but they should be here soon enough"

MM:" Very well I would like to- warm up but eh, my steeds need to-" Dumbledpr puts up his hand. (Goblet Of Fire pg:245)

Du: "Our care of magical creature's teacher Hagrid will look to it, he knows magical beasts very well" Dumbledore motions over to Hagrid who was already calming the beasts, Hagrid looked over and smiled at her. (Goblet Of Fire pg:245)

MM: "ze 'orses drink only single-malt whiskey"(Goblet Of Fire pg:245) she smiles and her and her students follow dumbledore into the castle. All the students watched them go in especially the boys.

La: "Do you think that the students from Durmstrang are going to come in?" Lavender Brown a fourth-year Gryffindor asked her friend no one answered. A weird rushing sound filled the air, "Look the lake" a boy named Lee Jordan pointed towards the lake some fog cleared and yes the water was moving but there was nothing on the surface then suddenly a huge mass breaks the surface followed by a large sal and a huge ship emerged from under the black water. The ship's deck was a nice wooden brown with accents of red stripes, the sal was huge and a dirty white with a dark red crest in the middle it looked to be a two-headed phoenix in between the antlers of an elk skull but y/n couldn't really tell. It bobbed to the surfaces and docked on the edge of the lake.

Dumbledore comes back from escorting Madam Maxine and the others into the ship and gleefully walked over to the massive ship, the students follwed behind him, Once there they are met by a man and many, more students dressed in heavy fur robes they were certainly from the north, Dumbledore greeted the man.

Ka: "Dumbledore!!" he shouted and patted the older man on the back

Du: "Professor Karkaroff! come in and join us" he nodded and motioned for his students to follow and both schools walked beside each other silently Harry and Ron lagged behind a bit and watched them walk.

Ro: "Harry look! that's Krum!!" Ron said excitedly him and Harry stared in glory till Hermione kicked them to go and they all enter the castle and sat down at there house table

#######################################################################3

I'm splitting this into two parts cause it's late and this chapter was longer than expected sooooooooo two parts!

I love you all so much