88

A/n: it's the middle of the night and Hagrid wakes up Y/n to meet Gwarp

Y/n's Pov:

The day passed by quickly and I found myself lying awake in the dark staring at the stone ceiling as the small butterbeer cork swayed slightly, the others snored around me tired from school and packing for the approaching holiday. I huffed and turned to my side facing away from the window and shut my eyes trying to find sleep but suddenly barking sound started from bellow my window it sounded like Fang.

Ha: "Oi" someone shouted from the window I quickly got out of bed and walked to the window, bellowed stood Hagrid and Fang aluminated by his large lantern beckoning me. I sighed and pulled on my jacket and boots before quietly descending the towers and out to the grounds.

Y/n:" What are you doing Hagrid?"

Ha: "Listen I know yer mad at me but, let me show yer why I had ter leave," he said solemnly

Y/n: "why can't you just tell me?" he stayed silent but his eyes pleaded so I relented 

Y/n: "Fine," I said he smiled and began to walk into the forbidden forest I followed quietly had shoved deep into my pockets.

We walked deeper and deeper into the dark woods until we reached a clearing where a big oak tree stood with a rope tied around the base but attached to the other end of the rope was something that Y/n did not suspect. Curled into a ball asleep snoring loudly laid a boy, well he wasn't much of a boy at least his size surly didn't fit his face.

Ha: "I couldn't tell yer where I was gone cause of this feller, Y/n meet Gwarp me half-brother" the boy snored loudly. Y/n smiled at the sleeping giant even asleep she could tell he was Hagrid's brother other than his nose he looked just like Hagrid minus the large beard of course.

Ha: "Dumbledor sent me ter talk with the giants ter convince em ter join our side but it seems that the death eaters got ter them first. course some listened to me cause but I don't know if it worked. I'm sorry I lied to yer, I didn't want ter"

Y/n: "Is that why you're all beaten up? is it cause of him"

Ha: "He didn't do it on purpose, he thinks we're just playen he don't know his own strength" the boy began to stir but did not wake.

Y/n:" Gwarp, you say? best to let him sleep" Y/n said with a soft smile, Hagrid smiles and begins to lead them back to the castle through the dark woods, they walked in silence till they began to approach the castle.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Hagrid, about before I should have" Hagrid stopped walking and turned to face Y/n, he placed a hand on her shoulder gently.

Ha: "You've got nofen to apologize for Y/n" she hugged the half-giant tightly, he patted her back gently.

Ha: "Alright of yer go" Y/n let go of him and smiled

Y/n: "Goodnight Hagrid" he nodded and Y/n rushed up the stairs silently and into the tower without being caught and slipped into bed.

################################################################################