74

A/n: Kreacher insults Hermione (Many of Kreacher's dialogue I got from "The Order Of The Phoenix" book chapter six pages 107-109 but they are not exact quotes)

No One's Pov:

The night winded down and everyone retreated to bed to rest up for another day of cleaning that no one could escape, the household all awoke early and with much hesitation left their rooms to get some breakfast before the big day of cleaning. While the kids ate Molly stood at the head of the table and cleared her throat.

Mrs.W: "Alright so we still have a lot of the house to clean so today I'm going to split you into groups, Hermione, Y/n, Ron, Ginny, and Harry you guys will tackle the largest drawing-room on the third floor but don't mess with the desk I'm pretty sure a bogart is residing in it and I don't want any of you to get hurt. Fred, George, and I will tackle the second-floor sitting room. Tonks and William will be arriving soon and I think Alastor will be in later so I'll need to talk to him about that and I don't think anyone else will be in today so I think I'll have Tonks well actually I want Tonks to stay near me so she'll help us in the sitting room, I think that is all so hurry up and finish I want to get this done before the afternoon" the Weasley kids all groaned Molly shot them all a stern look and they silenced themselves, the group did as instructed and finished eating quickly and retreated back to their rooms to change.

 Ginny was the first to finish and rush out of the room leaving Hermione and Y/n alone, today was a rough day for Y/n her head was pounding and the knot in her gut had tightened ever so slightly; she gulped down a vial of wolfsbane and slowly dressed

.He: "Are you okay babe?" Hermione asked and placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder, Y/n's hand clenched in the air violently but she straightened it out and placed it atop Hermione's.

Y/n: "Yeah, it's just a bad day I guess I'll be alright Mione" Hermione kissed Y/n's knuckled and the two let go, Hermione finished dressing and the two left their room and met the others in one of the many drawing rooms in the black family mansion, this room was just as grimy as the rest of the house the only difference was the small writing desk that sat near the furthest wall that shook violently ever so often, Molly was standing in the middle of the room with several buckets rags and anit-doxy spray with other strange bottled Y/n hadn't seen before. Molly handed each a pair of large yellow gloves that went up to their elbows and instructed them on what to do, while the group pulled on the gloves a distant crash filled the fall and the violet screams of Mrs.Black portrait followed after. "Guess Tonks is in," Ginny said with a laugh, Molly scolded her youngest before quickly running out of the room, Harry closed the door after her not wanting to hear the vile things the potrate screamed as Molly fought to close the curtains over the portrait. With a quick laugh the group began to clean the large room, they fought with the many creatures that had made a home in the damp and dusty office for about an hour till a door from the far corner of the room opened and an old house-elf wandered into the room muttering things under his breath.

Kr: "Nasty old blood train with her brat messing up my mistresse's house, oh my poor mistress, if she knew the scum they've let into her house, oh the shame of it, Mudbloods and werewolves, traitors, and thieves, poor Kreacher what can he do"

Ro: "Goodmorning to you too Kreacher," Ron said passively and Ginny snickers, while Kreacher jumps in surprise

Kr: "Creature did not see young masters," he said and began to shuffle over to one of the filthy windows with an even more disgusting rage and began muttering under his breath again.

Kr: "Nasty little brats of a blood traitor it is"

Gi: "Sorry what was that?"Ginny added while crossing her arms, the group began to laugh, Kreacher scowled and turned to answer Ginny.

Kr: "Kreacher said nothing miss" Ginny nodded as everyone calmed Hermione giggled once more catching Kreacher's eye as he turned back to whipping the windows.

Kr:" And there the mudblood standing there bold as brass, oh if my mistress knew, oh how she'd cry and there's a new boy, Kreacher doesn't know his name, what is he doing here Kreacher doesn't know?" Y/n softly growled, Hermione takes her hand and squeezes it gently.

He: "This is Harry Kreacher, Harry Potter"

Kr: "The mudblood is talking to Kreacher as though she is my friend! if Kreacher's mistress saw him in such company, oh what she would say" Hermione sighs and lets go of Y/n's hand.

Gi: "Don't call her a mudblood" Ginny shouted, Y/n growled and snapped at Kreacher with her teeth bared and her eyes glowing, Hermione pulled Y/n back by the arm and turned Y/n to face her, as soon as the violet yellow met the soft brown pools she calmed a bit and swayed with blood dripping from her mouth as her fangs retracted back into her gums, she swayed slightly and nearly passed out as she was guided to a chair nearby, Kreacher took this opportunity to grab something and rush out of the room while the two Weasley's stood there in shock. 

Gi: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU'RE A WEREWOLF" Y/n looks away shamefully, Hermione rubes you back softly.

Ro: "Are you going to eat us!" Ron says in a pitched voice and grabs his wand and pointed it at Y/n.

Y/n: "Yes"

Ro: "Yes," he says with a voice crack

Y/n: "No, I'm not going to eat you but yes, I am a werewolf; please don't freak out"

He: "We didn't want you guys to find out this way

"Ro: "We! you knew?"

Y/n: "Please Ron, just lower your voice," she says and rubs her temple

Gi: "Were you ever going to tell us, who else knows!" Ginny says in a low voice

 He: "We were going to tell you sooner or later, we just didn't want you guys to freak out"

Y/n: "Like you are now!" she said in a harsh whisper

Ro: "You almost attacked Kreacher how did you want us to react" he replays harshly

Gi: "Who else knows!" Ginny said a little louder

Y/n:" Well almost everyone in the house knows, including Hagrid, Luna, and Thalia she graduated last year Ginny"

Gi: "Luna knows! and she didn't tell me"

He: "She promised not to tell anyone, and you can't either"

Y/n: "I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to snap at him; it's just Voldemort and everything that's going on lately I can feel something brewing". Ron instantly calmed at the statement remembering their past conversation and the promise

Ro: "He kind of deserved it" Y/n looked up with a slight smile, Ginny still looked mad but her eyes were amused.

Gi: "Yeah," she said with a gruff laugh, they all ended up smiling; Y/n settled herself and stood from her chair followed by Hermione who still kept a hand on her back.

Y/n: "We should get cleaning before your mom comes back" they all nodded, Ron walks over to the door and locked it, the girls looked at him confused.

Ro: "Just in case he comes back" the group laughed for a minute and then picked back up where they left off.

################################################################################