81

A/n: a little bit of messing around (I'm doing a month time jump because stuff really gets intense in December and onward so it's been a month)

(OH, OH this chapter gets frisky)

No One's Pov:

Y/n was getting tired of the constant detentions with Umbridge, it's like if Y/n even breathed in her direction it was another detention! plus her not so subtle glares and passive comments, not to mention having an absent girlfriend wasn't any help either; so Y/n took matters into her own hands. She knew that Hermione had to patrol the halls right after curfew to catch any students misbehaving but Y/n knew her way around the castle and with the help of a certain map a friend had lent for the two to get some alone time Y/n knew when and where to go.

It was about an hour after curfew and Hermione was patrolling one of the towers with the tip of her wand as her only light source, she walked quietly in the dark looking around for any signs of movement when she hears something, the creak of footsteps maybe?

  He: "It's past curfew" she spoke up loudly hoping to frighten the troublemaker another creak of footsteps echos through the hall, Hermione walks closer to them carefully.

He: "I'm warning you! I'm a prefect" she added but again nothing, she turned a corner to an even darker hall if that was possible she still walked cautiously.

He: "This isn't funny," she said frustratedly, suddenly arms reach out from the darkness one hand covers her mouth while the other hugs her body tightly spinning her around and pulls her into some secret little closet in the hall, she elbows the person in the gut and turns to face her attacker.

Her wand illuminated the smiling face of her girlfriend who still kept a hand on her waist despite the blow to the gut, Hermione was relieved but still smacked Y/n in the chest playfully, Y/n gave a hearty laugh.

He: "You scared me," she says placing her lite wand onto one of the old dust shelves only to return her hand to rest on Y/n's heart that beat madly under the grey t-shirt she was wearing, Y/n stopped her laughter relacing it with a soft smile playing the once freehand on Hermione's waist to fully incircle her.

He: "What are you doing out, it's past curfew; you know if a prefect saw you they would defiantly give you a detention" she added coyly moving her hands up to rest over Y/n's shoulders.

Y/n: "Oh really," Y/n added playfully, Hermione smiled and leaned in, Y/n followed and counted their lips, it was a short kiss but just as sweet; Y/n hands fell gently from Hermione's waist. 

He: "Seriously though Babe, we need to get you back to Ravenclaw tower before you get caught for real" she removes her hands and reaches for her wand to leave when Y/n puts her hand on the door frame and leans into her forme with a smirk. Surprising Hermione sending a shock through her body making her instantly forget the rules.

(You know the move)

Y/n: "Or you know we could-" before finishing her sentence she leans in deeply capturing the quivering lips of Hermione, their lips danced together as Hermione's hands found Y/n's hair and began combing through the smooth locks

To say Hermione didn't miss this was an understatement, with everything going on between the Order and the whole prefect Hermione hasn't had time to be with Y/n and she missed that; every little thing Y/n did, she missed. So Hermione relished in this moment as her hands wandered from Y/n's hair to her chest and arms leaning deeper and deeper into Y/n's lips with desperation, Y/n smirked into the embrace and pulled away slightly.

Y/n: "Do you still want me to leave?" she said with a husky tone, Hermione shook her head quickly and re-captured Y/n's lips but her smirk only got wider and she gave a low chuckle and moved from Hermione's lips to her neck nipping at the warm flesh Hermione gasped softly at the action but bite her lip as Y/n continued for a little longer till the flesh was starting to bruise and made her way back to Hermione's lips. The two continued until Y/n's highly training ears picked up on something footsteps she pulled away much to Hermione's protest who still held tight onto Y/n's waist while she listened.

Ro: "Hermione! where are you?" the voice of Ron Weasley whisper shouted through the dark hallway, Y/n couldn't help but laugh quietly as Hermione began to panic slightly, of course, Hermione playfully smacked Y/n's arm as she let go of Y/n's body, Y/n already missing the close contact but knew not to tempt fate.

He: "It's Ron! you have to get out of here!" she said and tied her now messy hair into a poney-tail and strengthened her clothes out, Y/n helped by straightening her badge, and with a quick kiss Y/n had gently pushed Hermione out of the hidden closet and closing it just in time as Ron rounded the corner.

Ro: "There you are! come on we have one more hall to patrol then we'll be done for the night" Hermione didn't trust her voice so she nodded and re-lite the end of her wand and walked silently down the hall, Ron didn't question her lack of response and the two finished their patrol and walked back to the common room together; once there Hermione rushed up the stairs to the girl's dorm and into the bathroom where she saw a small bruise breaking the smooth tan color of her skin. She gently placed a finger over the bruise and Y/n's smirk filled her vision, it sent a shock through her body and she found herself weak in the knees, she let out a breath she hadn't realized had gotten caught in her throat. It was going to be hell explaining this to anyone though I suppose there should be some sort of spell to make it go away but she found herself not wanting to hide the mark. She washed her face and changed quickly getting into bed and falling asleep her girlfriend's smirk floated in her head.

###########################################################################

A little bit of a treat for you all! won't be updating for a bit going on a family trip so I hope you enjoyed this risky chapter love you all :)