50

A/n: Harry's name is chosen from the Goblet of Fire(We luvvvvv long ass chapters)

No One's Pov:

The next few weeks Dumbledore went over the rules and guidelines with the students, he explained the three tasks the champions would have to feat if their name was chosen, he explained the new rule if age and with many objections from the Weasley twins. Dumbledore brushed aside their comments and reviled the goblet that imminently lit itself with a blue flame, the students watched as Dumbledore pulled out his wand and drew a thin white line around the cup it looked like chalk but glowed like stars. Once done he put away his wand and told the students of age to put their name in the goblet and their name might be chosen in the next few weeks.  

Y/n's Pov:

It was finally the weekend and I woke up late in the morning to Luna up and drawing at the edge of her bed, she smiled at me said good morning I said it back and got out of bed and walked over to my trunk near the window, I open it and dug around the messy trunk and pulled out a grey baggy long-sleeved shirt and my blue hoodie, it was still cold out. I went to the bathroom and changed once done I walked out and put on my shoes while Luna who was already dressed put her shoes on as well. We finished and headed downstairs to the great hall for breakfast, the hallway was bustling with students heading down for a late breakfast some excited to see if anyone was brave enough to put their name in the goblet. Once at the bottom of the Ravenclaw tower many people scattered and others like Luna and I headed to the great hall, it was crowded with all the new people around but it seemed to only be the Durmstrang boys and girls around the Beaxbaton students must be hiding out in their warm carriage. I laughed lightly at the thought but paused and found myself at a crossroads. I had been so busy trying to catch up from last year that I spent most of the first few months back in the library doing assignments and I would go down to the kitchens in the early mornings to eat, then I would skip lunch and barely eat dinner. So I haven't been to the great hall for breakfast since third year when I use to sit with Mione and the others before everything happened.

I looked over to the Gryffindor table at Hermione whose eyes were glued to one of the old library books, I smiled longingly at her. Luna looked over and gently took my arm and lead me to the Ravenclaw table. She takes some eggs and toast onto her plate and begins eating I only take some toast and even that I barely ate. I sat their silently pushing around the piece of bread while Luna ate and as soon as she was done we left and went back to our common room, much like any other day the Common room was full of people talking in groups and checking their homework for the who knows how many time. Luna and I found a spot near the fireplace and sat, we where silent for a moment then she sighed loudly.

Y/n: "What?" I ask as she stares at me expectantly 

Lu: "You have been acting so weird y/n"

Y/n:" I'm fine Luna"

Lu: "No you're not, you haven't been eating, you barley talk lately what is going on" I sighed deeply and looked into her icy blue eyes that twinged with concern and warmth. 

Y/n: "do you really want to know?" she nodded I sighed once more.

Y/n:" It's Hermione okay," I said quickly looking away from the younger girl knowing that there would be pitty in the deep blue pits of her pupils.

Y/n:" I feel so sick about lying to her for all those years, i thought it would protect her but all it did was push her away," I say slowly emotionless as my vision blurred with tears. She placed her hand on my arm in silent support.

Lu: "That doesn't mean it's over, sure she's angry now but that can change" I blinked a tear away and turned to the blonde.

Y/n: "What do you mean?" I ask with a sniffle