77

A/n: meeting Umbridge 🤢

Y/n's Pov:

I broke off from the Ravenclaws and quietly rushed to Dumbledor's office as I did every time a new professor arrived at Hogwarts, the halls were quiet as I made my way through the torch-lit hall only to stop at the bronze eagle that guarded the headmaster's office; I hadn't gotten the new password and began to panic when it swung open on its own accord inviting me in I sighed and walked up the long flight of stairs up to the grand office where Dumbledore, Snape and Umbridge waited, I didn't understand why Snape was there but I didn't question it and sat down next to the women.

Um: "What is the meaning of this sir it is too late for this student to be out" she says in a sweet voice her eyes flicking over to me.

Do:"It's alright Doloras, Y/n is here because we have to discuss something" he spoke eliguently

Um:"Alright what is it then" she says impatietnely

Do:"Well it's a bit comlicated Doloras, you see Y/n is a special case but it's perfectly alright with the department."

Um:" What's alright with the department?" Dumbledor gives a sigh then looks over to me quickly then back to the women in pink.

Do:"Well you see, Y/n is a werewolf" Umbridge gave a sharp gasp covering her mouth with her hand delicately, well not the best reaction from a teacher but it could be worse. She took a moment to compose herself then she turned to me sharply.

Um:"Are you really" I nodded shyly, then turned back to dumbledor

Um:"Well if it's alright with the department then it's alright with me" she says a bit forced but gave a nod.

Do:"Lovely, Severus will you please walk Y/n to her common room i have to go over some processors with Doloras regarding the full moon and all" he waved his hand dismissively, i looked to him confused but he pays me no mind and begins to talk with Umbridge while Snape moved from his looming cornor over to me, I stood and utered a goodnight to the two and followed Snape out of the office and into the halls. We walked silently then suddenly Snape spoke up surprising me.

Sn:"I'm sure that you are aware that Hagrid is not present and won't be for a while."

Y/n:"Yes Sir," i said solemnly 

Sn:"Well, Y/n i also know Ms.Granger has been appointed as a Prefect" now this struck me as odd, he had never mentioned her before even though we haven't talked much he still never brought her up.

Y/n:"Yeah" i say a little unsure 

Sn:" And i understand that she will be busy so, if you ever find yourself bord or loney as trivial as that sounds you are always welcomed in my class" he says a bit too forced if you will but his chest lowered into a bit of a more comfortable form as if saying that had weight heavliy on him, i eyed him susspiously.

Y/n:"Why do you want to help me?" i asked unintentionally, he stooped his saunter and turned abruptedly to me stopping me as well.

Sn:"I know i haven't been decent to you Y/n and that was not right of me, i am trying to be better" he side lowly I smiled a bit.

Sn:"But don't get smart with me Y/n!" he threatned I dropped my smile slightly and raised my hands in surrender, he gives a small smirk and begins to walk again. I follow behind him quickly not saying a word but still smiling, Serverus Snape had cracked his cold demerner for a careing one sure it was hard to belive yes but he was genuin maybe even kind?

We countined to walk in silence up to the Ravenclaw tower, he watched me walk up the stairs and enter the empty and dark common room. I quietly crept up the stairs and into my room changing quickly and slipping into my bed still with a smile.

##############################################################

Next chapter will be a flashback explaining the whole Snape thing, it might take a little i work late tomorrow but hopefully i have enough energy lol.