8

A/n: First full moon (yes the gift is from wolfblood 😁😁)

No One's Pov:

The next morning you were feeling the effects of the full moon and the pain that occurs when transforming. So you just stayed in your room allowing the motions to pan out. During a transformation, my eyes remain yellow and though still in human form y/n many wolf instincts where wild you could hear and smell everything and your urge to hunt was strong. Your entire body was burning and you felt like dying but you were use to it by now so you just stayed curled up in bed. Around lunch, Thalia had come into the room causing you to crawl out off the bed and over to her, she smiled at you.

Th: "Your eyes are amazing" she commented she set down a plate of food in front of you and went to her bed you scarfed the food down and crawled back into bed.

Th: "I've always found werewolf to be fascinating" she turned to your bed and you peered back through the blanket.

Th:" Don't worry only 4 more hours" she gets up from her bed and walks over to you she pats your head and leaves the room grabbing the plate leaving you alone once more. Your skin burned as the hours became shorter you managed to get out of your clothes without destroying them and set them aside you jumped up on your trunk as you watch outside the window as the sky dimmed and the moon began to shine brighter by the time Thalia got back you were almost full wolf your bare chest was now patched with light grey fur she smiled and opened the window.

Th: "Be careful out there" and with that, you launched out of the window and landed full wolf on the ground below you looked up at the window and saw Thalia waving at you-you howled up at her and ran head-on into the forbidden forest.

Hermione's Pov:

I was fed up with Ron and Harry constantly annoying me so I headed to the library but soon abandoned it as Slytherin took it over I sigh and head out of the castle it was 7 so I had some time to be outside even though it was already dark. I headed to the edge of the Forbidden forest figuring that no one will be out here I find a place under a tree and open my book lighting the tip of my wand and scanning over the pages. I was halfway through the book when I felt eyes on me I turned out my wand and looked into the forest hoping to see an owl but no. A pair of yellow eyes stared at me from the brush.

He: "Who's out there" I shouted at the eyes, they hovered for a bit then started to move closer soon a beautiful light grey wolf stepped out of the brush. Something felt familiar as if I knew the wolf but I've never seen it before. I kneeled down and the wolf walked to me bowing its head I petted its large head and let the silk fur run through my fingers I set down my book and began to pet it with both hands the wolf kind of smiled at me as I pet it I let go of its head and admired it when a spark of white light hits the wolf leaving a large gash on its cheek I looked to see the source and saw Ron with his wand raised and Harry.

Ro: "Mione get away from that thing" he fired another jink but I blocked it with my wand as he approached I heard the wolf howl in pain, the wolf ran away in fear as the boys approached me.

He: "What are you doing it wasn't hurting me"

Ro: "Well it could have"

Ha: "Come on its late Filch is gonna be here any second" the group begins walking back to the castle I look back to the woods where I first met the wolf but the only thing left was a little bit of dark blood on the leaves I sigh and catches up to the boys.

Y/n's Pov:

I ran through the woods as the sky turned purple signaling the next day I slowly started changing back to human but I managed to get back in the window before losing my strength I met Thalia who was waiting in the dark for me. I jumped into the room grabbed my robes and covered myself then walked over to the small mirror that was in our room

Th: "What happened" I debated on telling her about Hermione but decide against it

Y/n: "Someone spotted me and jinked me"

Th: "oh my well I'm glad you got back okay I'm going to sleep now I hope that heals" she smiles and walks over to her bed and quickly falls asleep. I walk to my trunk a grab a bandage Hagrid gave me and applied it to my cheek I made sure I wasn't hurt anywhere else and went to bed.

################################################################################

ouch