17

A/n: I know I said I wouldn't follow the story in the chamber of secrets but I'm going to add in the part when Lockheart released the pixies.

No One's Pov:
The next day it was as if a switch was flicked and everything was back to normal Hermione was back to talking to y/n and y/n was back to normal since Snape finished the new brew of Wolfsbane. The day went by quickly and now you were sitting in Defense Against The Dark Arts class drawing in your Ravenclaw notebook waiting for Lockheart to begin the lesson. Sure enough, Lockheart comes flouncing down from his office and walks over to the large desk in the middle of the room. He flashes his pearly whites and half the girls gush you roll your eyes and close the notebook looking up at him you suddenly noticed the cage next to him with a sheet over it this excited you because you were finally going to learn something.

Lo: "Good evening class so I have recently been getting comments about me not teaching you about the dark arts so I figured today we would learn how to get rid of annoying creatures" He pulls the sheet a group of blue pixies reached out of the small golden cage Lockheart smiled a closed-lip smile and opened the cage. The pixies imminently began to cause chaos

Y/n: "Luna get down" you shout and grab a hold of Hermione and held her your back facing out shielding Hermione from the books that were being thrown around you growled in pain but not loudly as endless objects hit your back. Lockheart pulled out his wand and shouted.

Lo: "Peskipikis Pesternomi" Nothing happened he shouted the spell again but the same thing happens so he dives behind his desk as a group of pixies threw a boy at him. A fellow Ravenclaw stood quickly and shouted a spell you couldn't hear over the screams of your classmates but the pixies froze in mid-air everything calmed and the students began to collect their things and begin to leave, you look over to Hermione in your arms.

Y/n: "Are you alright" She nods Luna looks over to you two and notices some a dark spot on the back of your rob where the tip of a silver Glob had hit you. She also noticed a large rip in the shoulder of your robe and some fresh blood were a quill had sliced you.

Lu: "Y/n you are bleeding"

Y/n: "What" you had let go of Hermione and looked behind you, you could only see the dark stain on your back. Hermione walked around you and looked at your back.

He: "Oh my"

Lu: "Hermione come up to the tower with me I keep extra bandages in our room"

Y/n: "Guys I'm fine really it's just a scratch"

He: "No it's not"

Lu: "We should go Dumbledor and the others should be here very shortly"

He: "Luna lead the way" Luna begins walking ahead Hermione began walking but y/n stays put Hermione rolls her eyes and grabs your hand and drags you up to the Ravenclaw tower. It didn't take you long to get to the tower and Luna was right as soon as you guys reach your room Professor Flitwick ran out of his study and towards the door, Hermione squeezes your hand nervously and hides behind your frame once he was gone she let out a breath and walked out from behind you. Luna opens the door but turns around.

Lu: "Let me make sure that nobody's in the room" You looked at Luna confused as she knew that your roommates were both out either at Astronomy or hiding in the library. Luna stepped into the room and your trained ears heard her placing things in one of your trunks you then heard the soft clank of a glass potion bottles hitting each other as they were being neatly stacked in your trunk. You heard another shuffle then Luna reappeared.

Lu: "All clear come in" Hermione looked at me strangely then entered the room.

#####################################################