78

A/n: This chapter is a flashback

No One's Pov:

Durring  the summer Dumbledor had called Snape into his office before heading to Harry's trial, Snape hadn't hesitated and entered quickly and when he did answer he noticed that Dumbledor looked a little shacken but when he noticed Snape's presence he gave a small watery smile.

Sn:"You wanted to see me sir?" Snape asked 

Du:"Yes. please have a seat, Severus" he motioned a hand to the chair but Snape still stood in the doorway.

Sn:"What is this about?" Snape asked , Dumbledor  sighed and sat behind his desk with a solem look on his warne face.

Du:"I'm sure you've heard the news" Snape nodded still a bit confused 

Sn:"Yes but like i can not help Potter right now, i need to convince the dark lord i'm still on his side so he doesn't know" Snape adds again confused as it was Dumbledor's plan for him to do so, Dumbledor raises a hand to silence him polietly.

Du:"This isn't about Harry, Severus"

Sn:"It's not?"

Du:"No, I can help Harry. I'm asking you to work with Y/n"  This time Snape  sat down and leaned closer to Dumbledor as Y/n was an interesting case.

Sn:"How so?" he askes but he knew exactly while Dumbledor wanted him too, but he needed to hear the old man say it.

Du:"You know why" he says seriously and he did

Snape knew that the Dark Lord would do anything in his power to recruit the young Werewolf  especially if he knew the relationship she shared with the golden trio especially with Hermione, and he would use that to bait the wolf in. But what did Dumbledor expect Snape to do, hid Y/n away from the dark lord while keeping his dark secret about the Potter boy; it was impossible. Dumbledor noticed the silence of the potion master and spoke up more.

Du:"Voldemort will do everything in his power to recruit Y/n to his side, what with her friendship with Harry not to mention her relationship with Hermione."

Sn:"I won't be able to stop him" 

Du:" She's a good kid Severus, but if he offers something she can't refuse I don't know if she's going to be able to resist it, you know Voldemort is a smooth talker"

Sn:"No kidding" Snape added passively but Dumbledor did not hear it. Snape sighed and looked around the grand office avoiding the watery blue eyes of Dumbledor but relented.

Sn:"But I would like to try" he said softly

Du:"I know I'm asking a lot from you but you are the only one that can do it" Dumbledore leaned forward.

Du:"I trust you" Snape almost smiled

Sn:"I'll do my best" he added Dumbledor sighed in relief  and gave a small smile.

Du:"Thank you Severus" Snape stood up and began to leave when Dumbledor stopped him.

Du:"You are a good man" he added, Snape gave a small smile and leaves the office silently thinking over everything.

#####################################################################

Please forgive the spelling mistakes