24

A/n: Study time and end of the second year

No One's Pov:
The days after Christmas went by quickly. But y/n kept her promise and did you down to the great hall after breakfast. Y/n looked around the nearly empty hall and saw one of Hermione's friend's sitting alone and writing something in a ratty black journal (see what I did here 😏). She shrugged and headed to the end of the table but bumped into the boy evidently.

Y/n:" I'm so sorry"

Ha:" it's fine really" he looks up to you

Ha:" hey you're Hermione's friend right the Ravenclaw one?"

Y/n:" Yes I'm y/n" 

Ha:" I'm Harry Potter," he says sadly

Y/n: "Do you mind if I sit with you?"Harry looked at you sadly

Ha: "Don't you believe I hurt all those muggles" you look at him confused

Y/n: "How could you? I think you were just in the wrong place at the right time Harry"

The rest of the holiday Harry and you hung out almost everyday talking, even though you barely knew the boy but you felt like you could trust him and he had already told you about the voices he's heard and his legacy so you told the boy who lived about your secret forming a bond.  

The days of the holiday had come to an end and everyone was back and all the students were rushing to in all the information they could hand because their finals were quickly approaching as groups of teens gathered in the library. One group of the teens took up a table, Hermione, Y/n, Ron, and Harry sat around a table covered in endless papers from all their subjects Harry and Ron discussed Transfiguration while Hermione and Y/n chatted.

Y/n: "I still don't understand cobswoble about DATDA"

He: "DATDA defense against the dark arts I thought we talked about this"

Y/n: "We did but I highly doubt "What's his favorite color" is going to be on the final Mione" we both laugh.

He: "Oh come on I'm sure you'll do fine"

Y/n: "Says the brightest witch of her day?"Y/n teased leaning into Hermione y/n stares at her lips briefly then looks away. Hermione cleared her throat and losses her tie a bit.

He: "The test should be easy it's like writing a biography for himself just reread his books and you'll do fine like for instance what's the award he has won?"

Y/n: "Daily Prophets best smile five years in a row"

He: "See that was easy now all we need to worry about is astronomy which I will fail"

Y/n: "What no Mione you'll do great"

He:" says you"

Y/n: "Oh come on don't give me that"

He: "The only reason I'm any good is because I have an amazing tutor" Hermione bumps y/n shoulder playfully causing y/n to blush.

Y/n: "Tonight just study the consolations and what they mean that's all" Y/n mumbled as her cheeks flame on Hermione smiled at the blushing girl and staring at her lips wishing she could work up her Gryffindor courage and make the move but it failed and she just turned away.

He: "We should finish up before the librarian kicks us out" Y/n words fail her as they continued to study in silents smiling.

###########################################################################