fifty

*Souline's POV

„This is beautiful." I said taking in everything in front of me.

"I know you always dreamed about a beach picnic date, so I thought why not." he shrugged shyly.

"I love it, but why now? I mean I really love it don't get me wrong.. we're just not on good terms right now.. what if I would've walked away?"

"But you didn't, and that's all that matters to me. Come on, sit down." he helped me.

We sat there in silence for quiet a bit, trying to gather our thoughts.

"Look, I know I messed up and I'm really sorry for it." he started. "I really thought about everything you said the last time we saw each other, and I don't want you to ever think you're my second choice. I'm not like the guys before, even though I acted like it. I was the biggest jerk, and I'm freaking sorry. I know a sorry might not make it up right away, but I still want you to know how sorry I am." he stopped to take my hand into his.

I was trying so hard not to cry. I looked at the ocean, because I knew if I looked at him, I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down.

"Hey, look at me." he gently grabbed my face so I was facing him now. "No, no, no baby.. I don't want you to cry, okay? This is a happy moment." he gently caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I just really missed you." I finally said out loud.

"Don't apologize. I'm the one who should be apologizing." a little chuckle escaping his mouth.

"I should be apologizing though.."

"No baby." he smiled. "So..I don't want you to think, that what I'm about to ask you has anything to do with what happened 2 weeks ago. I was thinking about doing this for a really long time actually, but then I had to go and mess it up." he sighed.

"It's fine, I think I just overreacted and-"

"Will you just let me finish already?" He cut me off laughing. "What I was trying to say is that you mean the absolute world to me. I know we haven't had the best start, but at the end we found our way back to each other. You are everything I want Souline. I want you, and no one else. You will never, and I mean never be my second choice. It's you and Lavender, always." he stopped for a second. "I love you Soul, and you would make me the happiest man in the worl-"

"Are you like proposing to me?" I interrupted him, which made the both of us break out into laughter.

"You're crazy, and I love how you can't stay serious in situations like this, and that's why I would love for you to be my girlfriend, if you want to of course." he finally finished.

"Was that a question or a statement?" I grinned, knowing not getting an answer from me was driving him crazy.

"You're unbelievable." he let himself fall down onto the pillows.

"You're in my heart, you're in my head, now you're waking up here in my bed." I started singing.

"Is this you're way of saying yes?" he looked up at me, and I nodded. "SO YES? You want to be my girlfriend?" he got really excited.

"I'm really scared, because I haven't felt this way in a really long time. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to this, but yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled shyly, and then he kissed me. He kissed me in a way that I wanna be kissed forever more.

We spent the rest of the date eating the amazing food in front of us, watching the sunset and talk about life. It was like out of the movies. The ocean in front of me, a beautiful sunset and the guy I love is with me.

When we got home from the beach, we got welcomed by an army that was already waiting for us to get back. Sydnie, Ava, Isla, Anthony, and their mom. Their eyes were basically poking wholes through jack and I standing in the living room.

„I know you want to make it exciting, BUT DID YOU GET THE GIRL OR NOT?" Syd surprised all of us by breaking the silence.

„The Girl? You mean my girl." the cheesiest grin on Jack's face.

Not even seconds later, Syd, Ava and Isla ran into our direction and embraced us into the biggest group hug ever.

"Thank you jack." Isla spoke.

"For what?" He asked.

"For giving me another sister of course." she smiled at jack, and then came and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm happy you're Jack's girlfriend now." She looked up at me.

"I'm happy about it too." Jack glanced at me, while tickling Isla. "Okay, now leave my girlfriend alone lil freak." He joked around.

*later that day

Jack and I spent the rest of the night in bed watching movies together.

"Are u tired, baby?" he looked down at me smiling.

"What no? Why would you think that?" I quickly opened my eyes.

"I don't know, maybe because you were struggling to keep your eyes open for the past 20 minutes." He laughed.

"Well, maybe I am a bit tired." I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"Let's go to sleep then." he turned off the tv.

"Thank you for today." I propped myself up on his chest to look at him.

"Of course, baby." he gave me a light peck on the lips.

"No really, thank you for not giving up on us, even though I gave you every reason to do so." I smiled.

"I love you Soul, and because I love you, I would never give up on you that easy."

"I love you jack."

{a/n: They're finally dating!!!! Ahhhhh! How are we feeling about that?🦋 hope you have a great week.}