seven

*Souline's POV

"Well, at least I know you think I'm attractive now" he grinned at me, before shutting the door and walking over to his side.

Do I say something or do I just smile and say nothing?

"I mean yes. I don't think that's a secret. I-I mean your fans probably tell you that every day. Ehm, your outfit is really nice." of course I had to open my mouth oh my goodness.

"It's fine, I was just joking. Your reaction was cute though." he smiled at me and started the car. "Oh and thank you for the outfit compliment. I like your outfit. You have great taste in clothing for sure and the scrunchie is cute." he pointed to my scrunchie. I blushed.

"Woah!! You know what a scrunchie is? I'm amazed Mr.Seavey and thank you for the compliment." I look at him with amazed eyes.

"I have a sister, I know everything." he laughed.

The drive to the frozen yogurt place was hilarious, we talked and joked around the whole time.

*Daniel's POV

Souline and I arrived at my favorite frozen yogurt place and went inside to order. I still can't believe she tried to prank me. We just met yesterday and she's already so open towards me. I don't think a lot of people would feel comfortable to prank or joke around with someone like that, when they have just met them yesterday.

"So which flavor do you get?" I asked curious.

"Just plain yogurt, what about you?" she said while filling her cup with plain frozen yogurt.

"No Souline, don't do that to me. You can't just choose plain yogurt with all of these options." I let out shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Well, watch me do exactly that." she laughed, filling her cup up while looking at me.

"Your weird." I turned around to grab my frozen strawberry yogurt.

"You know, when you get plain yogurt, you can choose any topic you want and it will still taste amazing. Plain yogurt is the only frozen yogurt that fits with every topic you choose, not like the other topics." she explained.

"That's not true." I tried convincing her and myself, because what she said made so much sense.

"And on top of that, I don't have to stand there 20 minutes, trying to figure out which topics would taste god with my yogurt, because every topic tastes god wit plain yogurt." she grinned.

"It makes sense. Still boring though." she laughed.

"I bet my frozen yogurt will taste ten times better than your frozen yogurt. No, even 50 times better." she was so convinced of it. " Let's bet" she added.

"I'm in. What's the consequence of the loser though?" I asked.

"Hm, good question." she made a thinking face.

"I know. If you win, I'm going to be your best friend and if I win, you're going to be my best friend." I suggested.

„Not really a consequence for both of us but I'm in." she smiled.

*Souline's POV

Daniel insisted on paying for both of our frozen yogurts which was a nice gentleman gesture. The frozen yogurt place was really close to the beach, so we decided to take a walk by the beach and enjoy our frozen yogurts.

„Here, try my frozen yogurt." I shuffed my spoon into his mouth before he could even react.

„Well, thanks for the warning." he laughed while I took the chance to try his frozen yogurt.

„I like yours, but it's just not the same." I admitted.

„I hate to admit it.. but your frozen yogurt is pretty good. Like Really good."

Looks like I have a new bestie. I needed a best friend anyways." I smiled at him "But now, I have to get to know my best friend." I added.

"I would love to get to know you." He gave me a side hug.

We sat by the beach, talking about each other's life. I told him my whole story and how I ended up moving to Los Angeles, meeting Nezza and the others and all about my job while he told me everything about his music carrier, from being on American Idol to ending up in a band with 4 other guys.

"It must be crazy to perform in front of hundreds or even thousands of people every night when your on tour. They all come to see and support you and love you with all their heart."

"It definitely is, but I think it's something you never get used to. I'm really grateful for all of it. Without our fans, we would not be where we're at right now." he smiled at the thought of it. "But the negative part about it is, you sometimes don't see your family and friends for weeks or even months. It gets though sometimes, therefore I'm happy to be in a band with my best friends, so I never feel lonely." he explained.

"Oh..but now you're back and everyone's happy about it." I told him.

"That's nice. I'm happy to be back and enjoy time with everyone and also get to know my best friend better and better with each day from now on." he smiled at me.

"Isn't it crazy how three days ago, I didn't even know you existed and now we're sitting here, getting to know each other?" I asked him.

"Life's crazy, but that's the exiting part about it. I wouldn't want it any other way." he said.

{a/n: Hope you like this chapter!😘}