six

*Souline's POV

After I got home from lunch with Nezza and Franny, I send Daniel my location so he could pick me up. I started to get nervous. The only guys I ever hang out with are the boys in our friend group. I never go on dates. I hate dates so much. You always try to come up with a conversation the whole time, feel awkward and just want to get out of the situation. Well okay, maybe it's just me and I always end up with guys that are not good for me and that's the reason for why the dates never go as planned.
So I really hope this date or hang out i dont even know what this will not be awkward. I mean it's not a date anyways or is it? I don't know, it didn't sound like one. He just wants to grab some frozen yogurts.

I put on an easy and cute outfit and matched my bluish-white scrunchie with my outfit. Scrunchies are way too cute and make every outfit pop in some way. I also added some bigger hoops to my outfit. My pullover was baby blue which made my blue eyes pop even more. It's really cool that whenever I wear blue, green or grey clothes, my eyes adapt the color of the top I'm wearing, if you know what I mean. I think everyone with blue or green eyes knows what I'm talking about.

Daniel woud pick me up around 5 pm, so I already went out at 4:50pm, just to be on time

Daniel woud pick me up around 5 pm, so I already went out at 4:50pm, just to be on time. I hate being late or let other people wait for me.

When I walked out of my apartment complex, Daniel was already waiting for me, leaning against the passenger door of his car. He looked so good. I just adore men who know how to dress, it makes me so weak. It's a simple outfit with black jeans, a black jeans-jacket with a simple grey t-shirt underneath, a nice belt and some boots and a necklace. His hair perfectly styled. He looked hot. He literally took some time to get ready for me and I love that. Or maybe not for me, but just to look good and not like a homeless person as every guy on the streets nowadays. It's hot. okay, I gotta stop calling him hot.

Daniel was so focused on something to his right, that he didn't even see me coming

Daniel was so focused on something to his right, that he didn't even see me coming. I thought why not use this opportunity to scare/prank him. I walked to the left, so he would definetly not see me coming, because he was so focused on something that was happening to his right that he did not even move his head an inch. The back door on the passenger side was totally free for me to use, because he was leaning against the front door of the passenger side. So I just opened the door and quickly jumped in and closed the car door behind me. You should have seen Daniel's face. It was hilarious. I then rolled the window down.

"Hey, shouldn't the uber driver be in front of the wheel, driving me to my location?" I joked around, staying in character and try not to burst out in laughter, because of Daniel's shocked but also relieved face.

"Hoollllyyyyy f--. You just scared the living shit out of me Souline." he did not smile. "Why would you even do that? That's not funny at all. I could've called the cop standing over there." still no smile and not the reaction I expected. I got out of the car.

"I'm sorry, I thought this would be a funny idea to prank you. I didnt mean to c---." I tried to explain and hug him, but was cut off by Daniel, lightly pushing me away, refusing to hug me.

"I'm sorry, but this situation really pissed me off right now. I literally thought someone was trying to steal my car. I love this car to death. I think it's better if you just go home and we'll meet at Corey's later."  wow. ouch.

I was shocked by his reaction. It was a prank and not even a good one and he acts as if I killed someone in front of him. Wow. I had no words left to say and just turned around walking to the entrance of my apartment complex until I felt someone grab my wrist.

"You really think you can prank me, the prank-god himself and not get pranked back during your own prank?" he started laughing hysterically.

No freaking way did he prank me back. I am the prank god. He must be delusional.

"I fucking hate you Daniel. I hate you! You scared me you idiot." I hit him lightly.

"ouch." he held his arm, where I punched him. "No need to get violent you monster." he jokingly said making me laugh.

"You literally went from attractive to 'If you were the last human on earth, I would rather want to die than have to spend it with you'." I punched him again, walking to his car.

Before I could open the car door myself, Daniel sprinted in front of me, doing that job for me.

"Well, at least I know you think I'm attractive now." he grinned at me, before shutting the door and walking over to his side.

{a/n: Hope you like this chapter!😘}