fourty-one

*Jack's POV

"Are you really this stupid? She's in love with you, you idiot!" she slapped my head.

At this point I can't tell if she's being honest with me or if she's just trying to mess with me.

"Well thank you for that!" I rubbed my head in pain.

"Are you not going to say anything to the part of  me telling you that she's in love with you?"

"What do you want me to say? I think you're missing one part. The person she's in love with is not me, it's Daniel." I tried to convince both of us.

"Jack they're not in love. You really are this stupid, aren't you? They thought they were in love, but they're not. They talked it through and even Daniel sees that the two of you are meant for each other. EVERYONE sees it, just you and Soul can't seem to realize it." she sighed.

"Are you for real? Like this is no joke?" I asked.

"I'm deadass. She wants to be with you, but she's scared you don't feel the same way." she paused for a second. "Look, it's your life jack but as your older sister I should be telling you this and I think she's what you been needing this whole time. Please don't ruin this, before it even started." the look on her face completely serious.

"I need to see her. I need to see her like now?" I started.

"Well I know she's still up cause she send me a pic of her watching a movie with her cats and some ice cream." she laughed a little at the last part.

"Would it be weird if I just show up unannounced at her house?" I asked.

"Kinda cheesy, but also kinda romantic." she grinned.

"I'll have to go." I ran off, but then stopped at the doorstep. "Syd?"

"Yeah?" her head popped up from around the corner.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled.

"That's what a sister is for..to kick your ass." she smiled in return and with that I went out the door and got into my car.

When I arrived at Souls place I felt like a kid who didn't know how to talk to their crush. I probably stood in front of her door for like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to go about this until I finally just knocked on the door.
I heard the tv pause and it got quite inside of her apartment. I waited for a few seconds, but she didn't open the door. I knocked on her door for the second time.

"Soul it's me, Jack. Can you open the door?" I said through the door.

Suddenly I heard footsteps come near the door and stop. She carefully opened the door and stood there in the cutest set of Pyjamas and her hair up in a messy bun. It was an avocado-Pyjama-set which read "let's avo cuddle", she looked adorable.

 It was an avocado-Pyjama-set which read "let's avo cuddle", she looked adorable