Chapter Thirty Three

I flutter my eyes open as I yawn, sitting up in my bed. I scan the room to see all of my roommates fast asleep. Pansy was mumbling incoherent words while she slept, knowing she was in a deep sleep and would be angry if I was to wake her. I slowly uncover the blankets off of my body and quietly climb out of bed. I stretch my arms as my feet hit the floor and I walk over to my closet for something to wear.

It has been two weeks since I tried out for the Slytherin Quidditch team. We had two practices, but the whole time we just did scrimmage or we train our reserves. My reserve was Walker. He was actually really cool and funny, so spending time with him wasn't all too bad.

We haven't had any games yet, and to be honest I don't think our team is particularly ready for one. We all got our jerseys a week ago, and mine is hanging on the closet door proudly. It has my last name "KNIGHT" in all capitals and silver bold font. My number is 10, and it's in silver bold font and on the front of the jersey just as the back. I smile every time I see the jersey, something that shows my achievement.

Teachers have been piling on more and more work. The classes have been getting harder, but I've been keeping up and I'm still top of the class, along with Hermione. Hermione and I have been going to the library to study with one another more recently, and it's really fun being with someone on your level. Ronald and Harry usually just ask us for the homework, but Hermione makes me promise to make them do it themselves.

Today is the first Hogsmeade trip. The exact date is October 31st. The plan was to do homework with Hermione for an hour in the library, go with Harry, Hermione, and Ronald to Hogsmeade for the first half hour, and then spend the rest of the trip with Bletchley. I was really looking forward to it since Bletchley has been telling me the past two weeks the day is going to be a blast.

I smile to myself as I look through my silver dresser for a jumper and a skirt. I finally chose a black, leather skirt with black tights. I skim through the drawer of jumpers and find a dark green turtle neck, the weather now beginning to cool as it's the middle of fall. The turtle neck had light material, being it's almost see-through. I got a black tank top and put it on underneath, just so nothing shows. I tuck in the turtle neck into my skirt and walk over to the mirror. I brush off my clothes and straighten them out in the mirror.

I sit down in front of the vanity and start to do my hair and makeup. I eventually pulled my hair up into a high, tight ponytail. The two strands of snow white hair fell in front of my face as all the other pieces of my hair were pulled back nicely. I put on a good amount of mascara and some light eyeshadow. I put on some light blush and pink lip gloss. I stand up from where I sat and look at myself in the mirror.

I was satisfied with my outfit, so I walked over to my dresser and opened the bottom drawer. I eventually found a pair of low black socks and slipped them onto my feet. I went over to where all of us kept our shoes in the closet and chose a nice pair of brown leather boots that were ankle high. They were new and shiny, so I bent over and tied the laces nicely. I was satisfied with my outfit so I gathered all of my school supplies and the book I was reading and headed off to the library.

It was early, really early in the morning. It was 5 a.m., which was the time Hermione promised to meet me in the library. I entered the room and greeted Madam Pince, who seemed really tired but greeted me back nonetheless. I scanned the aisles for Hermione when I spotted her sitting at a table in the back of the seventh aisle, all of her books out on the table and her quill flowing across the pages. I smile to myself as I walk over to the table and sit myself down across from her. When she hears me back hit the floor, she looks up at the noise and smiles when she sees me.

"Good morning, Lila." Hermione greets, a large smile on her face. She was wearing a pair of khaki colored trousers that were low-waisted, and a baby blue t-shirt with a light gray zip-up jacket. I smiled back at her; she looked very nice even in a casual outfit.

All I Have Leftजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें