Chapter Fifty

I was woken up by Mrs. Weasley, who was shaking me and Ginny awake and muttering things I couldn't comprehend, since I had just woke up. 

I sit up and rub my eyes, yawning, glancing around the room. Ginny and I had shared a bed, Hermione sleeping on the floor. I told her I could sleep on the mattress and her on the bed, but she insisted. 

"Come on Lila, Ginny. You've got to get up." Mrs. Weasley tells us. I nod and throw my feet over the edge, stretching as I stand up, noticing Hermione was already awake and was changing. I shrugged and went over to my suitcase, but suddenly felt a throbbing pain in my head. 

Flashes of a big, buff man with not much hair grabbed a golden snitch from the air, but instead the opposite colors in the crowd started cheering. Green and white.

I gasp sharply and loudly, suddenly feeling much more awake, but drawing the attention of Hermione and Mrs. Weasley, who was still trying to wake up Ginny. 

"Is something the matter?" Hermione asks, both her and Mrs. Weasley looking at me with worry etched upon their faces. I instantly shake my head and wave my hand of dismissal. 

"No, nothing is the matter." I respond, and they hesitate, but nod nonetheless. 

I sigh and grab a white turtle-neck and a green, plaid skirt. I slip on socks and white sneakers, quickly doing my hair and make-up. I leave my hair down and rush down the stairs after Hermione, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. 

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny asks as we enter the kitchen, where the boys were. She rubs her eyes groggily, everyone looking very tired, but I felt very awake all of a sudden. 

"We've got a bit of a walk." Mr. Weasley responds. 

"Walk? We're walking to the World Cup?" Harry asks, Mr. Weasley scoffing. 

"No, no, that's miles away. We only need to walk a short way. It's just it's difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch Cup-"

"George!" Mrs. Weasley interrupts her husband, yelling. 

"What?" George asks innocently, but he wasn't fooling any of us with his fake tone. 

"What is that in your pocket?"

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!" She declares, pointing her wand at his trousers and muttering a spell. "Accio." 

Many candies flew out of George's pocket, zooming around the room and landing near Mrs. Weasley, who was now very infuriated. 

"We told you to destroy them! We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" Mrs. Weasley demands, furiously. 

When they don't do anything, Mrs. Weasley groaned. 

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" She cast, all of the candies the twins were trying to smuggle flying out of their pockets and right by Mrs. Weasley. 

"Hey, we spent six months developing those!" Fred yelps as he watches his Mum throw the toffees away. 

"Oh, a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.'s!" She shrieks. 

We all started to leave, and it was very awkward with the twins departing from Mrs. Weasley, who didn't give them as much kisses, and them not saying a word to them as we left. 

"Well, have a lovely time and behave yourselves! I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday!" Mrs. Weasley says, waving goodbye to us.