Prologue

When your best friends with the Golden Trio, your life is pretty messy.

Especially when you're a Slytherin.

And it gets even more messy when every year Lila Knight and her friends find themselves in grave danger.

And to top it all off, she falls in love multiple times.

Lila Knight has been lied to her whole life. Her Mother isn't who she says she is and her family lies are constantly putting her in danger.

But these lies are to protect Lila, of course, because they wouldn't have to lie to her if she wasn't apart of the richest family in the Wizarding World.

Her real bloodline is a mystery, and her Seer powers aid her in discovering who she really is.

But only blood-wise, of course.
You can't find out who you really love, which side you're meant to be on, and who is really there for you with only your Seer powers.

But Lila Knight could only wish.

A story in which Lila Knight falls in and out of love with one of her best friends.

AND

A story in which Lila Knight falls in love with the person she's despised since her first year.

"You're all I have left," I mutter, training my eyes on the ceiling as I blinked away the water filling them. "Everything else has been taken away from me. I can't lose you too."

I could sense the frown overcoming his face, the lines pulling at his pale skin. I felt him shift his weight on the bed to face me, but my eyes remained fixated solely on a certain spot above me.

"You won't," he swore quietly, voice so low I could barely hear it. "As long as you don't push me away."

I didn't speak again; I could not make any promises.