Chapter Fifty Six

Most of the school hates me. 

The Slytherins go around and brag that there's a Slytherin champion, but the rest of the houses look at me as though I'm dirt on their shoe. Especially most of the Gryffindors. 

I got into a fight with Ronald, who yelled at me for entering my name when I repeatedly told him I didn't, and he stormed away and we have been ignoring each other since.

He did the same thing to Harry, who is one of the only people from one of the other houses that'll talk to me. Harry, Hermione, Cedric, Fred and George (although they have been teasing me and telling me I stand no chance against Harry), Neville, Ginny, and Luna. 

Harry also wrote to Sirius, telling him about the tournament. He used Rea to send her instead of Hedwig, since Rea is a barn owl, and Hedwig got irritated at Harry. 

Fleur and me have been becoming friends. We talk when we see each other and she's not so bad. 

Although I haven't talked to Krum in a while, and frankly, that's not really on my mind. 

But Harry's situation is the exact same, except the opposite. 

The Gryffindors praise him, but the other houses hate him, the Slytherins especially. 

So I guess that's why Harry and I have been bonding more than usual.

~

We had Double Potions today, with the Gryffindors. 

I wait outside of the room with Daphne and Blaise, the Slytherins, who were the only ones there so far, cheering when they see me, which has become a routine.

I sigh and take my place standing next to Daphne, but she wasn't there like I thought. I look around to see her next to Malfoy, handing him a few Knuts before taking something from him and pinning it on her robe. 

She walks over to me with a grin, pointing at the pin on her robe.

"Is Malfoy handing out S.P.E.W. badges?" I ask her, eyes wide, and she scoffs.

"No, Lila. Read it." She says. I squint my eyes to read the pin on her robe.

SUPPORT LILA KNIGHT AND CEDRIC DIGGORY- 
THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPIONS

"Oh, er... thanks, I guess?" I shrug. 

"Just wait..." She tells me. I wait for a second before the words on the badge change. 

POTTER STINKS

"Hey!" I exclaim, gaping my mouth at her. "That's not very nice." 

"You sound like a five year old, Lila. I'm supporting you!" Daphne states.

"Yes, while degrading Harry!" I scold.

"So? I'm your best friend!" She defends. 

"Will you take it off if I ask you to?" I ask her. 

"No." She shakes her head and I sigh. Blaise then walks over to us, flashing the pin on his robes. 

"Oh, not you too!" I groan. 

"Yeah, me too!" He nods, grinning. "You're my best friend, obviously I'm gonna support you!" 

"So you're not going to take it off?" I ask him.

"Nope, never." He smirks. 

"Fine, whatever. But I refuse to wear one of those." I state, and Daphne rolls her eyes.