This was all my fault.

I wrapped my arms around him, and squeezed him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, Callum, he shouldn't have done th-"

"Hey, hey it's okay, you didn't ruin my pretty face." He joked as he stroked my back, but I didn't find it funny.

I pulled away, and wiped my eyes with the back of hand as he placed Salem back on the floor.

"You need to leave, Callum, you can't be here! If Asher found out he said he'd-" I cut myself off after realising I said too much, and turned around. "Just leave."

I walked over to my bed, and sat on the edge with my head resting on my knees, and arms wrapped around my legs.

"He said he'd do what?" He questioned sternly as he walked over to me, and kneeled down in front of me, so we were at the same level.

I didn't answer him, and just looked away.

"Please, just go..."

"No!" He growled harshly and I flinched, looking at his green eyes. His face softened, and he reached out to take a hold of my hand. "Did he threaten you Celeste?... did he hurt yo-"

"No, you don't know anything Callum!" I snapped at him as I pulled my hand away

Why couldn't he just drop it?

"You don't know Asher, he'd never hurt me, unless I deserved it okay? You need to leave right now."

He just furrowed his brows, and took a hold of my hand again, this time grabbing the other too.

"Is that what he tells you... that you deserve it?" He asked quietly, and I looked away, ignoring him.

I should've just kept my stupid mouth shut... I don't even know what Asher would do if anyone found out... especially Callum.

"No..." I said, but contradicted myself as my voice cracked. "Please- you can't tell anyone, okay? It was just an accident!" I rushed as he stared at me with sympathy written all over his face, before sighing and taking a seat next to me.

"It was my fault anyway... I shouldn't have other boys in my room when I have a boyfriend... I was acting like a slut, so obviously he's gonna be angry." I muttered, hoping he'd at least understand, but he didn't say anything.

He just sat next to me, in silence, staring at the grey floorboards.

"Please say something." I begged as I looked at his face, which looked deep in thought.

"So he's emotionally, verbally AND physically abusive towards you?" He finally said. and I shook my head.

Abuse? No way!

"No! No, you're getting the wrong idea, you don't un-"

"I don't understand? Because you deserved it right?" He snapped as he looked at me with his intense green eyes.
"You bring a boy up to your room to show him your dog, and somehow that equates to you being a slut. Don't you see how fucked up this is Celeste?"

I kept my mouth shut, and looked to the floor, not really knowing what to say.

When he says it like that, he kinda makes a good point...

"And even if you were acting like a slut, that doesn't give him a right to hit you! Didn't your dad ever tell you what's wrong, and what's right?"

He did... and that's why no one could find out. He'd be so disappointed, and he'd stop me from seeing Asher.