"Yes sir!"

~Back to Nabu Island~

While patrolling the skies looking for the lost kid, Kaito flies by a lot of his classmates helping the people around the area with their everyday stuff. After all, a hero's job is not only to fight villains, they also help the population, to get closer with the people they protect everyday isn't less important in a hero's life at all.

Not too long after taking his mission assignment, Kaito spots the lost child at the peak of a hill, overlooking the city down below, with a beautiful look of the island. He noticed another child, a girl, and a guy with unmistakable messy green hair. By the looks of it, Midoriya was being scolded by the little girl, so he descended to make a landing.

"You're Mahoro, right? Mahoro Shimano? I've been looking for you." Kaito landed by their side, superhero landing style.

As the camera slowly climbed up, focus on the hero, the kids, and Midoriya too, even after after that happened he's still a hero nerd, gaped in awe and glimmering eyes at the hero, as the steam clouds cleared to revealed, in their eyes, a sight to behold. With visual effects and a guitar riff on the background, a real hero, a superhero, a Steam Powered Hero! That person, that presence, that epic entrance worthy of a movie, sent chills down their spines.

"A-A Hero?"

"H-He looks so cool!"

Midoriya shook his head to return to reality. "Atsuhito? You've been looking for them all this time too?"

"Actually..." Kaito grabbed his phone to show something. "Hagakure just put me in this call, a minute ago."

"Oh... I see..." Midoriya looked down with disappointment.

"See? He's a true hero, I just made the call and he's already here!" Said Mahoro pointing at the Steam Powered Hero. "While it took you slow poke a whole hour! You took so long I actually made a second call!"

"You made a second call?"

"There's Deku!" Jiro and Uraraka joined their classmates.

"And Steampunk too?"

"So, do you think you can do your job properly next time? Deku?" Mahoro smugly asked.

"Uh- yeah... I'll try to be a little faster next time." Midoriya sounded a mix of disappointment and frustration.

Mahoro walked up to the other hero.

"Thank you, Atsuhito. I appreciate your effort."

"Uh.. sure. No problem. Be safe!"

"Let's go, Katsuma!"

Mahoro's little brother, Katsuma. The little boy Midoriya, Uraraka and Jiro were looking for, approached Kaito

"Um- Mr. Atsuhito... thank you." He bowed. Katsuma then turned to face Midoriya. "And uh, Mr... thank you for your help too."

"You don't need to thank him for anything!" Mahoro pulled Katsuma by his arm. The two marched away.

"Huh? Hey, what's going on with those two?" Uraraka questioned.

"And why are you here, Atsuhito?" Jiro raised another question.

"Apparently we took too long to find them, so his sister made a second call, that's why Atsuhito is here, and why she was yelling at me." Midoriya explained.

"That's ridiculous!" Jiro voiced her disapproval.

"No, you guys are slow pokes, that's what it is!" Said Kaito, imitating Mahoro's smug demeanor.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨! || A BNHA OC Story!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें