"I'm not crying." Raina said, quickly wiping her fake tear. "I don't care. I don't care what's wrong with you. Forgive me for worrying. Now I know not to." She stood back up and walked out of the great hall, smiling to herself once she heard Remus calling after her.

She quickly hid her smile once he caught up. They were now outside of the hall, in the hall that was nearly empty.

She turned to him, another tear on her face. His face looked overwhelmed with guilt.

"I-I'm sorry Raina, but some things are better left underneath."

"It's because I'm a Slytherin, isn't it?" She quietly said. "You can't trust me?"

"No-no it's it that it's-"

"Why won't you tell me, Remus? Because I'm a girl?"

"No-"

"Because I'm untrustworthy?"

"No but-"

"Because I'm a snake?"

"No! God damn it Raina!"

She made her lip quiver.

"Because you just don't like me..."

"Because I could have killed your friend!"

Raina's face fell. She wasn't pretending anymore.

"I-I almost killed Severus!"

Raina wanted to laugh. Remus Lupin? Kill someone? It seems nearly impossible.

"W-what do you mean?" She quietly asked.

"B-back when I was f-five, a werewolf called Grayback, had bitten me and-"

Raina's face went cold.

"Well you see, every month, the four accompany me during my transitions and-"

"What?!" She cried. "Remus do you know how dangerous that is? How could you put my brother in danger like that?"

"No they aren't in danger because they're animagi!"

"What?" First Remus is a wolf, now her brother can turn into an animal.

God this is the weirdest Wednesday ever. Raina thought to herself.

"Sirius thought it would be funny to lure Severus to the spot were I change, and i-if it weren't for James I-I would have killed him."

Raina stood there. Frozen.

"Raina?"

She looked over is shoulder to see Sirius, James, and Peter, all listening from back.

Raina ran up to Sirius. "You—absolute—idiot!" She shouted between hits, as she was now hitting him in the chest with her fists.

Sirius tried to get her to stop but she wouldn't.

"Exposing—Remus—putting—Severus—in danger!"

"I said I was sorry!" He shouted, still trying to push her off of him.

"He—could have—died!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONE!" He shouted, throwing Raina off of him.

Raina stumbled back as the back of her head slammed into the concrete floor.

[TW]

Raina felt the blood leak out of her head. She were about to stand up when she stopped feeling.

The boys watched in horror as Raina's body began to violently shake. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Remus said in a panicked voice, "Peter! Go get a professor! Quick!"

Peter was quick to run into the great hall to retrieve a teacher.

"What's happening to her?!" James shouted.

"I don't know!" Remus shouted.

James turned to Sirius. "What did you do to my sister?!" He shouted, tears falling out of his eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to!" He cried, running both of his hands through his hair.

"She wouldn't stop hitting me! She wouldn't stop yelling! It was an accident!"

Sirius watched in horror as Raina's body continued to shake. He backed into a wall as he slid down, hitting the floor as he began to cry.

Students began surrounding the scene, Regulus came running through everyone.

"Raina!" He cried, dropping to his knees. "Raina, oh my god! Why is no one doing anything?" He cried.

"Everyone move a side this instant!" Professor McGonagall yelled as she moved through everyone. "Oh my," she placed her hand over her heart. "Black, Potter." She said to Sirius and James. "Pick her up and take her to the hospital wing." She turned to Gryffindor Prefect as she said, "Go alert the headmaster, a student is having a seizure."

"Seizure?" James mad Sirius asked in unison.

"Hurry up, both of you! Take her to the hospital wing." The boys did as they were told, picking up Raina and carrying her bridal style.

"I've got her." Sirius said, as James wasn't strong enough to hold her while her body shook.

Sirius held her shaking body close as he quickly ran to the hospital wing.

"I'm so sorry, Raina." He whispered to her. "Please be okay."