Damn it! Stop Summoning for just once!

Leliana-Obscurion im sorry mate, but the lemon sucks

A loud moan echoes into the room, a moaning and panting (Y/n) sitting on Aquarius lap, with her fingers buried deep into her mate who has her arms wrapped around on the back of her neck. She can feel that her mate is about to come, judging from how she can barely moves her finger inside and juices coming out.

She push deeply, feeling the spongy layer and a loud erotic moan escapes from (Y/n) lips. Aquarius's eyes glowed and she feels a primal need to mark her mate. (Y/n)'s head turn sideways and Aquarius goes straight to her lovers neck and open her mouth. Her fangs glisten in the moonlight, her venom can multiply the nerves feeling, she knows that it will knock (Y/n) out due to the potency, sensitivity and euphoria.

She nibbles on her lovers neck and (Y/n) tightens her hold on her lover, slowly, Aquarius digs her fangs on (Y/n) neck, eager to mark her mate.

"Gate of the Water Bearer, I open thee! Aquarius!"

And before (Y/n) can get a kaiju-size orgasm, she fell on her naked ass on the bed. Aquarius gone as she is summoned. 

"Arrrrggghhhh!!! Lucy!" (Y/N) yelled on frustration, this has been the third time to happen, because she can only visit once a year on the celestial gates because she's a wizard saint and Celestial King allows her to enter the gate in the solar solstice.

She walks outside, naked towards the pool and soak in. Cooling her.

A fight has erupted on the beach, the whole Fairytail guild is on a vacation. Lucy has a photo shoot ops with Sorcerer Magazine and her teammates, as usual is causing mayhem, so since there is a large body of water, she summons the water bearer.

The instant Aquarius appears, she summons a tidal wave and almost drown the entire beach population, she's livid that she wasn't able to mark her mate three times in  row.

She looks at a half drowned Lucy furiously, "You, do you know how many times you've ruined a mating ritual?!" She then levitated on the sand, with an angry shout, she raises her urn and booming thundercloud appears, the sea rumbling.

"A-aquarius, I'm sorry but you're the only one who I can think of right away." Lucy stammers the apology but Aquarius didn't answer and instead, lifts her urn to high heaven, preparing an entire catastrophe for the scared teens when a powerful wind blows the storm clouds away, the sun shining again. A surprised look on everyone's face when the number one Wizard Saint, (Y/n) (L/n) appears. 

"Stop tormenting the kids, lets go back now." 

That alone stops the anger and they both disappeared.

"W-wow, shes hot." Natsu said and he got a punch on his face from Lucy.

Im sorry I havent been updating yet, I actually need to pass my job requirements, which isnt finished yet. Goddamn, adulting is hard. For the other request, I do have the drafts already. Thank you for being patient as Im writing another book as well.