(RWBY) Velvet Scarlatina

Now people i just mixed some scenes in here so yall not get confuse or after my hide as i got the scenes wrong. Aight? Im just writing this as it goes.

Your POV

Please be alright bunny, Im coming there, please Oum, let everyone be alright.

"(Teamname), we really need your help if you can help us. I REPEAT WE NEED YOUR HELP", we heard Ozpin talking through our comm.

"Of course Professor, we are only a mile away from school, my team will be there shortly", i said curtly while my team muttered to themselves.

We were sent to scout the Branwen tribe for 8 months and we became part of them, we integrated and immersed ourselves. We even earned Ravens trust as we are her best warrior but our cover blew up when Weiss was kidnapped and we are 'rescued' by Yang.

So we are flying on our way from another mission, summoning my wyvern when we saw chaos everywhere and then i saw a bunny faunus defending students against an Atlesian Paladdin.

"Okay Azrael and Anael, help the injured students while you Lilith will be with me, we need those things driven out, copy demons?"

They all nodded and my wyvern took two Paladdins and I saw my demonic teammates starting to gather students and healing them simultaneously

"Velvet! Be careful!" Weiss yelled and I saw my bunny being thrown far by the Paladdin.

Velvet POV

Everything is chaotic and everything hurts. I tried to get up but its taking more than a willpower to get up and I saw the Atlesian Paladding running towards me.

I saw Weiss tried to block it but she was thrown away.

This is it Velvet, we better get ourself out of this stupor or we will end up dead. I still wanna be with (name).

Then i saw it barreling towards me when I saw two figures blocking it and a huge fiery hand suddenly comes out to hold it and huge lightning in a shape of sword comes down on it, causing the Paladdin to disintegrate and its remaining group.

The students yelled in awe while i trt to stand up but im still weak, when im about to fall down, a pair of (e/c) is looking down on me and I notice im in somebodys arms.

"You alright bunny?"
"(N-name), I-im so happy that youre safe", I suddenly burst into tears and i clutch her chest.
"Bunny, Im so sorry if we arrived late but Im glad that youre still safe."
I saw Lilith and her teammates driving the white fang into a tight corner and i saw a bull faunus running away while team RWBY is helping them.

She put me down on she started touching me.
"Ahm, (name), this isnt the r-right time to do it?" I asked while blushing.
"Oh bunny, im not doing it here. Im just checking your injuries", she chuckled and i feel something warm all over my body and soft (f/c) glow as i noticed my girlfriend is healing me.

I couldnt ask for a better person to take care of me. Its only (fullname).

"I love you so much (name)", then i kissed her while she gasp, completely shock of what im doing.
After a long lingering kiss I see that shes looking at me lovingly.
"I love you more Velvet"

And cut..... i will upload another one soon