Yuno Gasai

Ahhhhm, I think I started a yandere pattern in my book. Well they're the best waifus. Lol, btw, do you know or remember that russian duo T.aT.u? So you can listen to the Fly On The Wall. It's an old but a great song. Stalker or voyeurism is the theme.

I really don't know what's going on with my brother Yuki, he got this weird diary game as what he told me and there's this girl that keeps following him. Right now, they're in my room. I'm patching them both.

"Thank you so much Oneesan, if it weren't for you here we would have bleed to death." He said sheepishly, I'm looking at Yuno, she looks like about to murder me.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that you're about to kill me?"

She blushed and turn her head away, Yuki then intervenes and ask if they can sleep.

"Yea, you guys need to stay together right? You can take the bed, I'm going to work anyway. I will be in the office if you guys need anything."

Yuki hug me tightly while Yuno watch me bankly.

Crazies. I know what's going on, Yuno is from the original timeline. This has been known to me since this person who is chibi like named Muru muru or something. The shitty thing is that on according to Muru is that Yuno and me we're the participants. She showed me what happened on the original timeline. Fucking horrible. We committed double suicide but apparently she didn't die but can't raise the dead.

So she made everything from scratch, and now the fate has turned and it comes down to my younger brother. 

While I play with Teddy my dog waiting for my client to go online, I hear the door open. There stood the pink haired psycho.

"Why are you doing this Yuno?"

She smiles creepily, making my dog angry and growling. Then she did that iconic crazy stare making Teddy run out of the room. She then locked the door while bringing out that ice pick or something.

"Because I have gone through several dimensions to get you back."

"I don't want to, besides you're the best thing that ever happened to Yuki, trust me."

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me (y/n)." She then run towards me, then I don't know what happened but my hand deflected her attack, but apparently she doesn't want to attack me. 

She kiss me in my mouth. I just went slack-jawed and I start to kiss her back hesitatingly. Then she holds my face and starts to deepen the kiss. I put my arms around her while she holds my waist, pulling us into a closer embrace. I can feel her tongue exploring my mouth. This feel so familiar, it seems even though this dimension she created my body craves for her.

I don't give a fuck if Yuki found us in a heated make out session.

I'm starting to lose my breath but Yuno pick me up and made me sit on my desk. I turn my head so I can breath and she starts to kiss my neck and she starts to pull my sweatshirt when she stop midway.

"W-why did you stop?" I ask, I'm on fire and panting so much. She looks at me with that sinister smirk while she shush me with her finger.

"Yuki is awake, I want you to scream my name so he knows." My face reddens, this feeling is so familiar. But let's not forget that we committed "double" suicide.

Then we hear Yuki outside.

"I know Yuno. That's why I brought you here, to your destiny. Please take care of my sister properly this time."

AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD CUT! I don't know how to end it. Just a quick thought, if you've seen Kimetsu No Yaiba, you know Muzan right? I didn't mean to disrespect but he looks kinda familiar. 

Hehe. I can't unsee this, when I first saw him. This guy immediately comes to my mind. Sorry again

Do you want me to add Demon Slayer girls in here? Again, characters are above 18? 20? Lol