Gorgon Medusa

The statues in the emporium are arranged according to their height and gender and species. A mind boggling maze has been constructed so this "statues" can be use as a design. Right now, I dont know where I should proceed. To the left or to the right.

"Well, since Im a on a bloody roll, why not go left," I said loudly, cursing myself for going to this maze without her. I keep on walking when I saw a statue of a minotaur. Wait, its THE Minotaur, how did she added this to her rock collection. I just stare at it when I hear footsteps coming my way and when its in corner near my left, I hear a soft chuckle. I just continued to look at the Minotaur when a melodious voice speak.

"You have been in the maze for 4 hours baby girl, and youre still near the entrance. I should have known better than to let you wander alone," she said. I finally turn around and I gasp, I can see her stormy gray-green eyes that has a tint of gold flecks. Im waitin for that ossifying feeling when none came.

She guffaw, and then walk towards me and hug me tightly, my face ending in her chest. I hug her back, inhaling her scent. She smells like pine trees and a hint of citrus, it smells like a forest. Its hard to describe. Its amazing that she didnt smell like snake oil. She pull back and gaze intently at me, making me blush.

"(Y/n), you dont know how many aeons have passed before I can gaze someone or something that doesnt turn into a stone," she says softly.

I stare at her, still mesmerize and flattered and love by the same woman who went head to head with Athena just let me come with her, considering my soulmate is her arch enemy, it took a lot of convincing, fight, and patience from my mother. But when she proves that shes not a threat to me, she let me go.

I smile at her but she crash her lips onto mine. I can feel her licking my lower lip which I gladly open my mouth, her wet muscle caressing my own tongue. For what seemed like an eternity, we break the kiss and I gasp some air. She chuckles and takes my hand, we are walking out in the maze.

"I love you so much (Y/n), and no one can ever stop that."

"I love you too"

She lean down and kiss my cheek.